Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:26 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:03 am Can we call up Eduardt Rroca? Yes turkish 2nd league but he's RIPPING it up, wouldn't surprise me for him to go to the Super Lig soon.
Bytyci would be a great addon aswell but he’s played for Kosovo after being 21. This new FIFA rule has fucked us big.
Hmm I don't think this new rule affects friendlies not cap-tying, if it does then this 'tying up loose ends' is changing the fabric of the universe as we know it, it's basically flipped all the basic common-sense regulations of international football on their head LOL
CanaYouDoIt

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/eksklu ... -bajramin/

FIFA being annoying bastards , we’re obviously gonna win this case so why not let him play from day 1
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Seferi? Oh god
artan

Seferi, Balaj, Kallaku and Roshi shouldn't have been called up. I know some guys like Mehmeti, Mitaj, Muci and Ismailgjeci are better served with the U21 right now but I'd rather see these guys play then someone like Balaj or Trashi.

I also think some guys like Imeri, Mihaj and Sahiti should have gotten a look, even if they aren't particularly good.
These users thanked the author artan for the post:
ZenMaster
CanaYouDoIt

Friendlies in June and he's given chances to guys we know are useless, whats he doing ?
Ballisti
Has thanked: 0

I think if they put Kumbulla and Broja to the U21, the U21 will be actually better then the A Team.

Is Uzuni injured?

This list is just full of shitty Players, cant believe what this old man is doing.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Jasir Asani would been treated with more respect even if the president of FSHF was macedonian ultranationalist minority. Albanians should not feel butthurt when the likes of Enis Bardhi prefer North Macedonia over Albania because message is clear for albanians from North Macedonia, if you can make it from Renova to Real Madrid somehow you might chance to wear our jersey, if you can't than you can only f*** yourself.

It's pathetic to blame Reja when it's clear in Albania is impossible to keep job if you don't totally submit to Duka and his asslickers army.
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

God, what an ugly list

My guess is the Superliga goalkeepers paid a few grand for theirspots because it is surely not for footballing reasons why those goalkeepers have been called to the main squad, we have absolutely no need for goalkeepers let alone ones from Superliga... we have Elhan Kastrati waiting in Serie b...!

Reja even gave an interview to Panorama I think saying how Rroca had impressed him. No callup.
Instead we will take Ylber Ramadani who we know full well all of his qualities

We have Imeri, Asani, Rroca (!), Mehmeti, Balliu (has shown v good form with his team! might play in Laliga), Sahiti, even some fringe players like Alesandro Albanese, Veton Tusha or Tim Civeja etc. But no. We call a team that looks like our subs bench from 2017.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
artan

RedFootballs wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:47 pm God, what an ugly list

My guess is the Superliga goalkeepers paid a few grand for theirspots because it is surely not for footballing reasons why those goalkeepers have been called to the main squad, we have absolutely no need for goalkeepers let alone ones from Superliga... we have Elhan Kastrati waiting in Serie b...!

Reja even gave an interview to Panorama I think saying how Rroca had impressed him. No callup.
Instead we will take Ylber Ramadani who we know full well all of his qualities

We have Imeri, Asani, Rroca (!), Mehmeti, Balliu (has shown v good form with his team! might play in Laliga), Sahiti, even some fringe players like Alesandro Albanese, Veton Tusha or Tim Civeja etc. But no. We call a team that looks like our subs bench from 2017.
Ramadani got called up because he's practically the only defensive/holding midfielder in the selection. I actually think he deserves a spot.

Other than that I agree. There's no point in calling up some of those guys. A call up like Seferi doesn't make sense because there are a few superliga attackers that are better than him like Cinari or Bregu (a winger).
  • Information