Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

ZenMaster wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:14 pm Broja will have chance of his life on Chelsea pre-season preparations. Tuchel has invited youngsters of Chelsea academy to train with senior team.
I thought Broja was staying at Vitesse for another season? That's probably the best thing for him. I can see him really breaking out next year with Vitesse (20 goals)
Dallku

Yeah there is no way he's getting invited to that camp if Chelsea actually saw him play at Vitesse. Unfortunately they require more than some bullshit goals.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:36 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:14 pm Broja will have chance of his life on Chelsea pre-season preparations. Tuchel has invited youngsters of Chelsea academy to train with senior team.
I thought Broja was staying at Vitesse for another season? That's probably the best thing for him. I can see him really breaking out next year with Vitesse (20 goals)
Tuchel wants to re-evaluate academy players who were on loans last season and Broja is one of them. If none of them will fail to impress german manager, they will be loaned again.
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:55 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:43 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:00 pm Muriqi with a casual 4 goal performance against San Marino.

Broja couldn't even get a shot off against them.
Muriqi is a better player than Broja right now. I don't know who argues against that.

The difference is that Muriqi has hit his peak, while Broja just played his first pro season.

True but it's deflating because Muriqi had a HORRIFIC season in Serie a. And yet he's still capable of dominating the amateurs of San Marino (as he should).

This only shows that Broja is light years away from top 4 league level. Albania needs miracles in attack. Especially now that Roshi is finished.
Really such a ridiculous false equivalence, Haaland didn't score in his last Norwegian matches, he scores in the Bundesliga for fun, does this suddenly mean he should be norway u-21?

I can see why Broja may originally struggle playing international football, given he has played for attacking sides his whole life and barely just turned pro... International football is a lot more closed and rough. It'll take a transition period, especially with a side as defensive as Albania.

I think given the Chelsea coaches seem to rate him we shouldn't make too much pessimistic analysis
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

ZenMaster wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:09 pm
artan wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:36 pm
Tuchel wants to re-evaluate academy players who were on loans last season and Broja is one of them. If none of them will fail to impress german manager, they will be loaned again.
Chelsea right now is one of the best clubs for young players to play in. Academy players are being integrate into the lineups every day, you only need to see Mason Mount to know if the Eredevisie can be a starting point. I don't think he will stay at Chelsea this year but in my eyes, when or if he breaks out next year as Artan said (11 goals his first pro season isn't bad) he could come back to Chelsea and play in the squad.

Overall I will back facts and precedents over our shitty Albanian attitude, historically players who did good in their first pro season in eredivisie specifically have gone on to become at least top4 league quality. Suarez and Ibra did less.

https://t.co/R5UZRcMPQi?amp=1 Early reports suggest Tuchel will even consider Broja as backup ST..

I don't even want this, he's just played his first pro season of football and is becoming a backup in a squad like Chelsea at 19 but if he can step up he can step up
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I remember Lukaku saying he would beef up for international Belgium games, because the pace was slower and it was more physical, while for EPL he had to drop weight cause the pace was faster.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... ter-united

That might partly explain the differences between club/country performances for guys like Broja or Rashica. These guys are too skinny. A guy like Roshi is certainly physically stronger, but maybe he can't keep up with the rhythm of the club game.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:36 am I remember Lukaku saying he would beef up for international Belgium games, because the pace was slower and it was more physical, while for EPL he had to drop weight cause the pace was faster.

That might partly explain the differences between club/country performances for guys like Broja or Rashica. These guys are too skinny. A guy like Roshi is certainly physically stronger, but maybe he can't keep up with the rhythm of the club game.
Good point.

I have been saying for a while that Broja is too frail and needs to work on strength/conditioning. Looks like he eats McDonalds all day.
artan

Princ wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:43 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:36 am I remember Lukaku saying he would beef up for international Belgium games, because the pace was slower and it was more physical, while for EPL he had to drop weight cause the pace was faster.

Good point.

I have been saying for a while that Broja is too frail and needs to work on strength/conditioning. Looks like he eats McDonalds all day.
And that's something that can generally be fix with time for young players. I'm not expecting Broja to ever be a Chelsea player nor do I want him to rot on the bench but I know this past season his floor raised for me. I think he can end up being a Patrick Bamford type of striker & career which would be great for us.

And please stop comparing everyone with Roshi lol.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:52 pm
Really such a ridiculous false equivalence, Haaland didn't score in his last Norwegian matches, he scores in the Bundesliga for fun, does this suddenly mean he should be norway u-21?

I can see why Broja may originally struggle playing international football, given he has played for attacking sides his whole life and barely just turned pro... International football is a lot more closed and rough. It'll take a transition period, especially with a side as defensive as Albania.

I think given the Chelsea coaches seem to rate him we shouldn't make too much pessimistic analysis

When Haaland doesn't score he still makes an impact. He wins duel and creates space for his teammates. Broja can barely make a successful basic touch.

Broja gets outperformed by 3rd division level players like Manaj. One is not like the other.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:03 am
RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:52 pm

When Haaland doesn't score he still makes an impact. He wins duel and creates space for his teammates. Broja can barely make a successful basic touch.

Broja gets outperformed by 3rd division level players like Manaj. One is not like the other.
Broja in his first ever professional season had a better year than Manaj ever has. Manaj has only done well playing in the Spanish 3rd division for one of the best teams taking pens which boosted his numbers.

You have some weird agendas.
  • Information