Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Plako wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:11 am I have Germany to win the Euros so I hope he starts converting in a couple of week ;)
Recent results have not been promising and they are in a tough group.

Mount is one of the best English players I seen in a while. He will be a difference maker this tourney.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Let's be real. Broja ain't on EPL level. If he could move to a bigger team, that'd be awesome, but EPL is too much.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

He might not be now but he genuinely has the potential to be special. And best of all he is a team player, he has the right attitude. I just want to see him add some bulk, I hope he would keep his burst if he does...

However I have increasing doubts he should lead the line for us as striker. I think we should use him as a winger till he fills out some more. I've seen his games with Vitesse RW and he's looked impressive, could work better
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Uzuni says he doesn't want to leave Ferencvaros.

I'm really disappointed his lack of ambition is holding him back. I have no doubt he could at least move to a lower top4 league team..
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:34 am Let's be real. Broja ain't on EPL level. If he could move to a bigger team, that'd be awesome, but EPL is too much.
Maybe right now, but how many 19 year olds do you see ready to play EPL for a top 4 club? Gotta get stronger but he's got the tools to succeed in the PL.
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:28 pm Uzuni says he doesn't want to leave Ferencvaros.

I'm really disappointed his lack of ambition is holding him back. I have no doubt he could at least move to a lower top4 league team..
Would you rather be a backup at a crap team in Italy or would you wanna be the star of a team in the CL ?
Dallku

Amazing how much you guys overrate these players.

Players like Broja and Uzuni wouldn't even make the bench for a NT like Greece.
CanaYouDoIt

Amazing how much you miss on players. The same Broja that outperformed everyone in the current Greek STs this season ?
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:20 pm Amazing how much you guys overrate these players.

Players like Broja and Uzuni wouldn't even make the bench for a NT like Greece.
Uzuni yes but Broja is way too early to write him off. Greece had some guy who plays for Willem II in Holland start yesterday vs Belgium. Highly doubt that guy is better Broja.

Broja definitely has the talent but I am worried how he's going to develop. He might lack the drive and mental fortitude you need to be a top striker. With Giroud and Tammy out Tuchel is considering him for next season which is a great sign.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ge-forward
Plako
Team: Partizani

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:28 pm Uzuni says he doesn't want to leave Ferencvaros.

Maybe that's a sign of him realizing his level and making sure he's getting playtime as opposed to sitting on a bench somewhere else. That's a good sign actually.
  • Information