Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Alright lets get this loss over and done with. Cant wait to park the bus
Dallku

Albania always had players that blew your mind how they repeatedly were getting called up and playing. That's how Bulku became a meme. Previously it was Emiliano Vila and others.

Those players eventually got dropped though. Nothing compares to Balaj... nothing.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

For me most important thing to consolidate our defence before September matches. I think Wales has decent attacking team and our defensive players will be tested today. We will play ugly as f*** but all i want is to defend well and use properly our set pieces and corners, this is only way for Cekici will be imposed to this squad.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:26 pm I have no idea why we are playing Sulejmanov. He is a Young Boys flop who can't put up double digits in Albanian Superliga

If Sheriff Kallaku can put up 15 in Albanian league then any striker who plays for us really should be able to unless he has special qualities.

Would have much much rather seen Bregu play as a LF.

Hopefully we get a nice look at Albi Doka. We need solutions for that spot and I see him as competing with Ismailgjeci, we could have called up Balliu and I'm confused why we didn't. He is in good form. Manaj right-wing is also a tragedy and I sincerely hope that isn't the final formation..
There's gotta be a deal to get him playtime. His move from Switzerland to Tirana was pretty significant for Superliga standards. They haven't given up on him despite his terrible year with Tirana.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

That's really amateurish how Selmani ran to the edge of the box there. If he manages to hit a cross to anyone then its a certain goal.
RedFootballs

Our team may suck but it is physically very good. We're imposing ourselves on them. Doka is faaaaaast.
Dallku

Tactically Albania is playing well and pressing nicely
RedFootballs

We are very superior in speed and strength. Pressing very well and dispossessing them but we don't have the quality to produce a coherent attack
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Abrashi is fundamental player for us, i hope he finds a team where he can play constantly.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

Manaj with a 3rd division finish
  • Information