Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Well lucky its only a friendly lol
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:06 pm Also a bit sus that a Turbina Cërrik goalkeeper is starting? This would be a perfect match for Harizaj but let him rot in the bench with Czech Rep instead.
He had the Lazio goalkeeper last game, Marco Aliaj. Plenty of youth goalkeepers in Italy. There is Quenan Bukova (2003) who seems a good prospect. Harizaj is 22.
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Yeah my mistake, thought he was younger for some reason.
Dallku

It's easy to say it's fixed and ignore it... but this is mostly Albanian league youth. Are we sure they can do better?? Especially on defense?? History has proven otherwise.

Technically you can see both teams are similar.. if anything you can argue that Albania is more comfortable on the ball but they are way more professional in the way they approach things.
Dallku

and btw all betting companies have very strict limits on international friendlies, especially international youth friendlies. If it's fixed then it's fixed for peanuts or nothing at all.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Simboli i Diellit

Ismailgeci(the captain) and Marku can’t hold the players on their sides nor mark them. Kalaj seems like he doesn’t know the offside rule and is too slow to be the central CB.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:20 pm It's easy to say it's fixed and ignore it... but this is mostly Albanian league youth. Are we sure they can do better?? Especially on defense?? History has proven otherwise.

Technically you can see both teams are similar.. if anything you can argue that Albania is more comfortable on the ball but they are way more professional in the way they approach things.
I'm not ignoring it because i agree albanian youth football is worst in Balkan and Kategoria Superiore is the worst environment for youth players to get promoted and develop.
It's not excuse but odds dropped just before start of the game, people went hard on Bulgaria to win. I won't be surprised if it ends 3-3, Alban Bushi has played several seasons in Bulgaria
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

Lol he subbed out the GK
CanaYouDoIt

Yeah these guys are just bad
Dallku

Yeah in the 2nd half they have been overwhelmed in every aspect. They are running and playing hard. Just not good enough.

I still like Ismajgeci for the senior team. I think he's more dynamic offensively than Lenjani but his defense is suspect.
  • Information