Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

I guess I'm just pessimistic as a whole, I never expected us to do anything in this WC Qualifying but we're still somehow underperforming . The manager has no new ideas and is being carried by our defence, any manager could come in and do better.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

The goalkeeper isn’t an issue here because apart from these games none will start ufficial games with us having Strakosha and Berisha. Kastrati is really good with his feet if you want to start actions from the goalie but Selmani has much better reflexes on goal. These games were good to test some new players where we lack alternatives but he has called up pretty much the same pool of players. The fact that a clubless Balaj starts says it all, there must be some corruption otherwise it doesn’t make sense at all.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

Teams out, I swear they're gonna run Djimsiti into the ground ffs
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:13 pm Teams out, I swear they're gonna run Djimsiti into the ground ffs
It’s good for the three CBs because the more they play together the more they know each other and can syncronise their defensive movements.
artan

Gym city needs some rest. He’s had a long season. Give this man a rest.

Broja and Mitaj were called back to their club teams.

This lineup is clearly lacking fullbacks. The manaj and Cika parntership is painful but having trashi and veseli as your width is embarrassing.

Get ready for another rugby match.
These users thanked the author artan for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Dallku

He can rest after this game. His teammates are playing in the euros or copa america. No rest for them lol
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:30 pm He can rest after this game. His teammates are playing in the euros or copa america. No rest for them lol
Why further increase the injury risk of our players for a crap friendly where we’ll be defending for 90mins.

As for his teammates, I feel sorry for these footballers , the next 24 month schedule is brutal . Watch for many guys being run into the ground.
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:48 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:30 pm He can rest after this game. His teammates are playing in the euros or copa america. No rest for them lol
Why further increase the injury risk of our players for a crap friendly where we’ll be defending for 90mins.

As for his teammates, I feel sorry for these footballers , the next 24 month schedule is brutal . Watch for many guys being run into the ground.
This is basically our last game before the September qualifier away at Poland. Our game vs Poland away will be very similar to this game. It's important we solidify our defense now.
These users thanked the author Plako for the post:
Dallku
Dallku

This is a good test before Poland. I believe the Czechs are playing their strongest team and they are super motivated because they got hammered in their last game.
CanaYouDoIt

Kallaku super game incoming
  • Information