Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:53 am
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:02 am Macedonian league which is probably a step above Superorja
Wtf? It's certainly not. And there are 16 year olds playing in Superiore too. Doesn't mean anything.
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:30 pm Ivan Balliu is leaving Almeria, and the word is that he may be set to go to Valencia.
We need this guy badly.
Don't see how he isn't there but guys like Albi Doka are there who clearly isn't as good. Just more Reja incompetence
CanaYouDoIt

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/video- ... lit-danez/

Lets hope Mucolli gets a move to a better league, could be one of the answers in midfield. Nice player
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:08 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:53 am
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:02 am Macedonian league which is probably a step above Superorja
Wtf? It's certainly not. And there are 16 year olds playing in Superiore too. Doesn't mean anything.
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:30 pm Ivan Balliu is leaving Almeria, and the word is that he may be set to go to Valencia.
We need this guy badly.
Don't see how he isn't there but guys like Albi Doka are there who clearly isn't as good. Just more Reja incompetence
Tbh I think that his exclusion is 100% on the hands of FSHF. If he was born Fier then he would be in the team instantly, let's not get that twisted. Players who are foreign born/integrated in Western countries and leagues need to work a lot harder for a callup in this team than the likes of Seferi or Doka orBalaj.
RedFootballs

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:10 pm http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/video- ... lit-danez/

Lets hope Mucolli gets a move to a better league, could be one of the answers in midfield. Nice player
I was following him at Velje for a bit and always found strange how Ramadani was with the NT every gathering but wouldn't give this guy a try. He needs to improve creation but other than that he's young and could be NT standard soon.
artan

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:58 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:10 pm http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/video- ... lit-danez/

I was following him at Velje for a bit and always found strange how Ramadani was with the NT every gathering but wouldn't give this guy a try. He needs to improve creation but other than that he's young and could be NT standard soon.
Ramadani is a defensive/holding midfielder which we lack depth at while Mucolli is an attacking midfielder/winger. Mucolli hasn't exactly lit the Danish league on fire, after a hot start he disappeared.
RedFootballs

artan wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:40 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:58 pm

Ramadani is a defensive/holding midfielder which we lack depth at while Mucolli is an attacking midfielder/winger. Mucolli hasn't exactly lit the Danish league on fire, after a hot start he disappeared.
Eh really? If we found a space for Seferi we can find a space for a younger guy in a better league. They're coming from the same club.

There is an Agon Mucolli in Norway who I hear isn't too bad either.. Bit older but decent stats.
artan

Ylber Ramadani to MTK Budapest
Jasir Asani to Kisvard FC
Eraldo Cinari to Samunspor

Seems like Hungary and Turkey are beginning to poach up our domestic players. I don't get how Partizani can let their two best guys go on free to random clubs and I doubt their wages will be that much higher. This is why Albanian teams can never qualify for Europe since they always lose their team the next year.
Dallku

I remember when Ukraine used to be the go to place for Albanian leaguers. Now it's Hungary lol
RedFootballs

[Esat Mala to Samunspor too. In terms of NT this is probably better in the short run but in the long run our domestic league really needs development, we can't be a Croatia without having a HNL, that league produces gems every single year, remember reading Mala is on 80k/year too so doubt the money is a lot better in Turkish 2nd Division (Euro)

I guess FSHF needs overthrown at this point since Duka has his tenure and a future tenure of his corrupt successors secured already. Lol
CanaYouDoIt

Broja on the golden boy shortlist . Must be the first Albanian to feature on the list. He’s our only hope in the attacking sense.
  • Information