EURO 2020: Predictions

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Either way England would’ve beaten Sweden just like they’ll beat Ukraine. Only Belgium or Italy can stop the Brits now. By stats England has won only one game against Italy in the last 40+ years.

Strange, England hasn’t won anything in the last 60 years. Their best result at Euros was third place, i don’t know how can they be favourites by betting companies lol
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:42 pm Strange, England hasn’t won anything in the last 60 years. Their best result at Euros was third place, i don’t know how can they be favourites by betting companies lol
Easier path to the final. The other side of the tournament bracket is a bloodbath.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Having lived in England for decades now I can tell you it is the most arrogant, reactionary national team in the world. They think they are so much worse than France or Portugal but will look down on opponents like Croatia or Switzerland as if they are farmers. I won't be surprised if Ukraine beat England, it's England's first game out of Wembley too (How the f*** have they played every single game of the Euros at Wembley and how is that fair?)
Dallku

England is due a trophy in all honesty. All these years of disappointments and everyone trolling them you know that their time will come eventually.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:37 pm Brilliant display from England!

The only team left yet to concede a goal. With the victory, they are now favored to win outright (200), ahead of Spain (300) and Italy (400).

There’s only one Jack Grealish! Terrific assist to set up Kane and seal the deal. It was a key substitution as Saka was noticeably struggling.

Let’s go England!
Saka struggling ? Nonsense, one of their best players.
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:52 am Saka struggling ? Nonsense, one of their best players.
Saka started last 2 matches and has produced nothing.

Given lowest rating (5.7) of any England starter last night by footballcritic.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:01 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:52 am Saka struggling ? Nonsense, one of their best players.
Saka started last 2 matches and has produced nothing.

Given lowest rating (5.7) of any England starter last night by footballcritic.
Yeah thats your fault for looking at some app I've never heard of in my life. In his first 30mins he had more impact against the Czechs than anyone in the first 2 games. Did you actually watch the games?

Not one England fan will tell you he's been the worse, just bs man.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

There will be no English fans in Rome against Ukraine. This might be England’s last stop, they were lucky to play all games so far in Wembley with crowd support.
artan

England will surely outclass Ukraine. England really had a easy road to the finals.
CanaYouDoIt

Ukraine wont be a match for England
  • Information