EURO 2020: Predictions

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

If the Swiss can just survive until penalties Sommer can give them the win with his crazy reflexes.

But it will be hard because Spain looks like scoring at any moment now.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:09 pm If the Swiss can just survive until penalties Sommer can give them the win with his crazy reflexes.

But it will be hard because Spain looks like scoring at any moment now.
No Albanian in the lineup though 😂
Simboli i Diellit

Lol the Swiss Germans and Swiss Africans shit their pants. This Spain though has been really weak. Moreno was worse than Morata.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Typical English refereeing. Shame for Switzerland. Playing like this on England's side of the bracket they could have gone all the way.
Princ

Well done Switzerland!

Fought tooth and nail despite the obvious match fixing to put them down a man. The winner tonight was decided before the game even began, but the Swiss gave them a real scare. Respect!
Simboli i Diellit

Belgium is the real test for Italy. They’ve been topping FIFA ranking for the past 3 years and it would be pitty if this generation of players doesn’t win anything. Belgium won’t have such good players in another 20 years.
Simboli i Diellit

Typical Italians.
Dallku

Spinazzola will be a major loss for Italy. He has been Italy's best player in the tournament.
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:55 pm Spinazzola will be a major loss for Italy. He has been Italy's best player in the tournament.
Only during the Euros. He has been an injury prone these last three years but Emerson and eventually Florenzi can play in his place.

Spain vs Italy is a classical Euro finals match.
CanaYouDoIt

Italians through, think they beat the Spainsh. Not been impressed with Spain, boring football for the most part.
  • Information