Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:06 pm Moving to Legia for Muci was a move which took real balls, it's difficult for anyone to play in that league let alone a U19 Albanian in his first move away from Albania. The coach is often complimentary of him but doesn't play him very much, we'll see if he can get some more minutes next season. He's adjusting to the pace, as a youngster coming from Albanian Superliga it can be hard to play on a better team instantly without improving a bit.
Muci career has been on constant downfall since Egbo has been sacked by Tirana. Nevil Dede convinced Muci that he can play as classical number 10 and left winger which for me it was the curse of his career. I guess player prefers to have more touches of the ball and have more creativity freedom but his efficiency in front of goal has dropped significantly in his "new role" .
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post:
RedFootballs
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

ZenMaster wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:50 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:06 pm Moving to Legia for Muci was a move which took real balls, it's difficult for anyone to play in that league let alone a U19 Albanian in his first move away from Albania. The coach is often complimentary of him but doesn't play him very much, we'll see if he can get some more minutes next season. He's adjusting to the pace, as a youngster coming from Albanian Superliga it can be hard to play on a better team instantly without improving a bit.
Muci career has been on constant downfall since Egbo has been sacked by Tirana. Nevil Dede convinced Muci that he can play as classical number 10 and left winger which for me it was the curse of his career. I guess player prefers to have more touches of the ball and have more creativity freedom but his efficiency in front of goal has dropped significantly in his "new role" .
In his last year at Superliga he did not score many goals, not as many as he did as a 18 year old where he would score nearly every 90 minutes, but he had more creation. I think as he goes on to bigger clubs they'll tell him where to play, he won't have the choice like he did at Tirana, I'm sure at Legia they'll find out where he fits in. I want to see him more as a poacher for NT purposes.
RedFootballs

Adrian Pajaziti 18 years old just got moved to Fulham U23 permanently. He'll play in PL2 which is where Broja played at this age. Unfortunately he switched from Albania U19s to Kosova so might be another talented midfielder we lose that we need...
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post (total 2):
Simboli i DiellitCanaYouDoIt
artan

Grezda seems to be back from what ever he was suffering from (injuries or his own stupidity). I hope he can round into form because I think he can be a solution at the wingback spot.

Etrit Berisha also joins Torino
These users thanked the author artan for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
RedFootballs

Di Marzio says Giacomo Vrioni will move on loan to the Austrian Bundesliga. This is a good litmus test to see if he has any NT potential at all, he failed in Serie B but he might have something so let's see what he does. If he can score a few goals and start in this league he might be worth looking at
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:28 pm Di Marzio says Giacomo Vrioni will move on loan to the Austrian Bundesliga. This is a good litmus test to see if he has any NT potential at all, he failed in Serie B but he might have something so let's see what he does. If he can score a few goals and start in this league he might be worth looking at
His brother Alessio might become much better than Giacomo.
https://www.viverecamerino.it/2021/06/2 ... 17/978632/
RedFootballs

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:30 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:28 pm Di Marzio says Giacomo Vrioni will move on loan to the Austrian Bundesliga. This is a good litmus test to see if he has any NT potential at all, he failed in Serie B but he might have something so let's see what he does. If he can score a few goals and start in this league he might be worth looking at
His brother Alessio might become much better than Giacomo.
https://www.viverecamerino.it/2021/06/2 ... 17/978632/
It is really worth noting the previous striker who went on loan from Juventus to this team (Vrioni is coming as a replacement also from Juve.) also really struggled up to age 21/22 and couldn't even start on Primavera or Serie C. He ended up scoring `18 goals this season with that team in the Austrian Bundesliga. Perhaps Vrioni will break out this season and show us some of those 3.5m qualities.

I heard about Alessio's goalscoring records but it's early yet and us Albanians have seen all too many players score a ton of goals at youth level and fizzle out when their head gets too big. Hope Jack is keeping him in check, maybe they could both play for our NT in future.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
CanaYouDoIt

Vrioni is a weird one to me, he has talent but I dont know theres something just off with me. I like him but I dont think he will make it good.
CanaYouDoIt

https://twitter.com/FutbolliShqipFR/sta ... 42528?s=20

Well Kallku's career is going backwards...
Dallku

^ That's sad. He was clearly struggling there but I don't think we expected him to return to Albania so quickly.

This reminds me of Emiliano Vila when he transferred to Dinamo Zagreb (because of Baric). They saw he was a fraud and returned to Albania after a year.
  • Information