Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Teuta at this point is an upgrade over Lokomotiva. Theyll play in CL/Europe while Lokomotiva is struggling for relegation.

You cant single handedly stop the Titanic from sinking.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Generally I'd be more happy to see our talents who aren't good enough for a top5 stay in the Superliga. More wage is required but as a poorer country we need our DZ, our Kyiv, our Shaktar, our Ferencvaros, our Olympiakos, even a Ludogorets. If these teams have a top player they will surely leave as they will attract attention in the ECL or EL to top teams. I'd rather see Kallaku-level players stay at Albania and create a 'superteam' for our league that will spit out proven products and not just a conveyor belt of albanians going to croatia and hopping around lower euro leagues.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:42 pm Generally I'd be more happy to see our talents who aren't good enough for a top5 stay in the Superliga. More wage is required but as a poorer country we need our DZ, our Kyiv, our Shaktar, our Ferencvaros, our Olympiakos, even a Ludogorets. If these teams have a top player they will surely leave as they will attract attention in the ECL or EL to top teams. I'd rather see Kallaku-level players stay at Albania and create a 'superteam' for our league that will spit out proven products and not just a conveyor belt of albanians going to croatia and hopping around lower euro leagues.
Agreed. The level in leagues like Croatia, Turkish 2nd division, Poland, etc. .is not THAT great compared to superliga so it would benefit Albania more if these players would stay and who not? Maybe create Skenderbeu like scenarios. It's not impossible. The teams could also benefit by selling players to serious teams/leagues like Skenderbeu did with Olayinka and others. Skenderbeu did it because they had success in Europe so other teams were willing to pay for their players. That's how it should work.
Aurora Bulkualis

These leagues aren’t really better than Albania. They just have better scouting. The only teams that stand out are the Dinamo Zagrebs and Red Stars, that were formed during Yugoslavian era.

It’s like if Catalonia split up and took Barca with them. They inherit 1-2 strong clubs, but the rest will be Superliga level.
RedFootballs

Freddie veseli will play Serie A next year. Man oh man. He really could be a Superliga player with worse luck..
Aurora Bulkualis

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:53 pm Freddie veseli will play Serie A next year. Man oh man. He really could be a Superliga player with worse luck..
That guy is the definition of failing upwards.
RedFootballs

Balliu attracts much interest from several laliga teams.. Him to Valencia is basically a done deal. Maybe let's call him up before he becomes too old to play? Lol. You have to wonder what the point of naturalising him was, do we need him to play for Barca or Real Madrid to get a start with us??

Keidi Bare gives his first comments on his debut season in LaLiga. I love his mentality. Gives it his all in every game and is loyal. I knew he'd come good years ago. He's become a fan favourite with Espanyol.

Vrioni's loan to WSG Tirol is confirmed. I hope he does well, a nice person and maybe if he has some potential can help us at the striker spot.

Bersant Celina might be coming to Ipswich in League One, Armando Dobra's club. Interesting how far he'd fall.
Aurora Bulkualis

+1 on Balliu. He’s better than any choice we have for that position.
Dallku

If he signs for a La Liga team he should definitely be called up. No doubt.
CanaYouDoIt

Well Vrioni scored today, nice start for him
  • Information