EURO 2020: Predictions

All about football. Technical discussions, samples, world cup, continental competitions.

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Plako wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:54 pm Italy rolled over the Swiss who took both France and Spain to penalties. Italy also played Belgium while England played Ukraine to make the semis. England are still impressive but they haven't really been challenged much in their bracket, other than Germany who are a shadow of their former selves.
Italy already got eliminated by Austria.

Only politics have let them get this far.
Dallku

Not confident about Italy without Spinazzola. Feels like he was their oxygen with his overlapping.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:54 pm Not confident about Italy without Spinazzola. Feels like he was their oxygen with his overlapping.
A lot of people betting on Italy and the odds have been going down for the past two days. Spinazzola created a lot on the left flankut most goals from Italy came from central attack.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:34 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:54 pm Not confident about Italy without Spinazzola. Feels like he was their oxygen with his overlapping.
A lot of people betting on Italy and the odds have been going down for the past two days. Spinazzola created a lot on the left flankut most goals from Italy came from central attack.
Biggest problem is that without him they are getting pinned back. Maybe the same would happen even with him out there but he'd still provide that outlet on the wing and take some pressure off.

But Busquets is incredible. Reminds me of prime Kukeli. :rrokullisem:
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:17 pm
Biggest problem is that without him they are getting pinned back. Maybe the same would happen even with him out there but he'd still provide that outlet on the wing and take some pressure off.

But Busquets is incredible. Reminds me of prime Kukeli. :rrokullisem:
They’re strugling in the midfield atm. Verrati should get subbed out along with Immobile.

Luis Enrique waited a few days to get him from Covid isolation, Busquets has been central to his lineups.

Teams are really cautious as expected.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Locatelli has proved to be superior to Verrati in this tournament context at least so don't see why manager is persisting with Verrati. He is a wonderful player but Locatelli offers more physically and is more direct.
Simboli i Diellit

0 shots on target this first half for Italy. Spain’s possesion was immens the first 20 minutes over 70%.
Dallku

This Oyarzabal is worse than Uzuni. Clown player.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Spain making Italy look vulnerable however it was arguably to be expected, Italy are missing Spinnazola and Italy are struggling to fight for possession against this Spanish side, usually Italy have much of the ball
Simboli i Diellit

Italy turned into difensive mode to hold the 1:0. It worked out, hope Reja is taking notes 🤣
  • Information