Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:29 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:31 am Anyhow, we'll see because it's just speculation. I doubt anyone would pay 35 million for Belotti.
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:06 pm

With how he looked at 19 I'm holding out hope he could go further than Roma. For him to turn out a mid-table Serie A quality would be disappointing.
You're confusing player level and club level. There are world class players in the making in mid-table teams, and mediocre players playing in top teams.

Vrioni was playing for Juventus and he was a Serie C level player, if that.
Don't you think it's unusual for someone who looked so talented and had a massive price tag for such a young CB doing one season and already taking a step back? Sure, you're right, him playing for Torino doesn't mean he's any worse or better and he's still very young. But disappointed to see Roma reportedly think he isn't good enough after a season. As you said tho it might just be bullshit speculation, I don't see why they would do that for much older striker
A player his age needs playing time. It happens quite frequently with players his age who get a loan move then end up breaking out. The worst thing for him is getting stuck on the bench at Roma and losing a year of development
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Brescia and Cadiz negotiate the signing of Manaj
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:02 pm Brescia and Cadiz negotiate the signing of Manaj
Serie B and La Liga. Not bad considering the level he has played so far.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:32 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:02 pm Brescia and Cadiz negotiate the signing of Manaj
I hope he will join Brescia, Inzaghi plays very offensive football and creates so many chances.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:50 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:32 pm
I hope he will join Brescia, Inzaghi plays very offensive football and creates so many chances.
Yes, it would be an upgrade since he wants it so bad to reach Serie A. I’m hoping he makes something out of Ndoji.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:29 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:31 am Anyhow, we'll see because it's just speculation. I doubt anyone would pay 35 million for Belotti.
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:06 pm

With how he looked at 19 I'm holding out hope he could go further than Roma. For him to turn out a mid-table Serie A quality would be disappointing.
You're confusing player level and club level. There are world class players in the making in mid-table teams, and mediocre players playing in top teams.

Vrioni was playing for Juventus and he was a Serie C level player, if that.
Don't you think it's unusual for someone who looked so talented and had a massive price tag for such a young CB doing one season and already taking a step back? Sure, you're right, him playing for Torino doesn't mean he's any worse or better and he's still very young. But disappointed to see Roma reportedly think he isn't good enough after a season. As you said tho it might just be bullshit speculation, I don't see why they would do that for much older striker
It's not unusual because injuries fucked him this season. We even missed him against England, where his replacement cost us the opener. Roma has had terrible track record of injuries. Even Spinazzola was injured with Italy when he was their best player.

And the speculation is that they will SELL him for Belotti from Torino. Not just randomly get rid of him.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

I wish Kumbulla goes to Torino. He would be a guaranteed starter which is better than being a sub or staying at Roma. Torino has good athletic prep and in one year or two he can make a move to a big club.

It’s beyond the luck theory, Roma’s playes break like glass. Their athletic preparators, the diet or maybe even other factors aswell that don’t come to mind now have destroyed the career of so many players. 67 injuries in just one year it’s kinda record for a team.
https://www.romatoday.it/sport/roma-67-infortuni.html

96 muscular injuries in 4 years of which 40 last season alone are too much.

https://www.corrieregiallorosso.com/ult ... ra-le-big/
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Yeah Roma injuries are absurd.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

That’s my main worry with him at Roma. I just want him to leave that shithole.

That dinosaur in charge won’t help him either .
CanaYouDoIt

Broja scored and assisted in Chelseas first preseason friendly. Should also be signing a new contract.
  • Information