Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Ndoj could be moving to the Serie A , another guy I hope stays injury free because I believe he could be our Soucek. 5 goals in 14 games last year, is physically strong and good on the ball too.

He is exactly what we're missing in CM but injuries are not letting him get going at all.
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:44 pm Ndoj could be moving to the Serie A , another guy I hope stays injury free because I believe he could be our Soucek. 5 goals in 14 games last year, is physically strong and good on the ball too.

He is exactly what we're missing in CM but injuries are not letting him get going at all.
So would he be a replacementfor Gjasula?
artan

Plako wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:19 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:44 pm Ndoj could be moving to the Serie A , another guy I hope stays injury free because I believe he could be our Soucek. 5 goals in 14 games last year, is physically strong and good on the ball too.

Nope. Ndoj is more of a box to box midfielder while Gjasula is a destroyer. We don’t really have much alternatives at that holding/destroyer midfield position.
Dallku

Yeah he's not a holding midfielder. Injuries aside though his first stint in Serie A was horrendous in the minutes he played. He struggled making the right decisions. For example instead of making the safe pass and passing it to the teammate next to him he would over dribble and lose the ball or just straight up pass it to the opponent in his own half. Technically he has a soft touch and good control. He's tall but not physical. He's a finesse player.
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:19 pm

Nah as the others have said more of a B2B, not a 6.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Hysaj started with the right foot :zgerdhimje:

CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:05 pm Hysaj started with the right foot :zgerdhimje:

He scored today so I guess he did, not too bothered about hard core racists.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:05 pm Hysaj started with the right foot :zgerdhimje:

They were going after Muriqi too and Sarri put a stop to that
https://twitter.com/ZachLowy/status/1417225819710181378
CanaYouDoIt

Another Uzuni goal in the CL. Found a great environment there in Hungary.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Bravo Hysaj. Wound up FASCIST fans already within a few days of joining. I hope it doesn't affect his performances tho.
  • Information