Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Yes, that ever reliable TRANSFERMARKT value that is set by random fans volunteers and has Lenglet at 30 mill, Umtiti at 10, Pjanic at 20, all three of which Barca can't even sell for free right now. That value stuff is bullshit and there are numerous examples showing it well.

Manaj is no massive talent but I'd guess he will net Barca a good 3-4 million now.
artan

It’s just a preseason friendlies. There’s always ransoms in these matches who play well and you never hear from them again.
These users thanked the author artan for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Dallku

Tbf amateurs or not that first goal was pretty special. The power on that was crazy.
CanaYouDoIt

2 goals in 2 for Broja in the preseason ...
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Emir Sahiti should be part of next selection
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

ZenMaster wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:18 pm Emir Sahiti should be part of next selection
I agree, time to try him and anyone who shows even a bit of quality (which he has)
CanaYouDoIt

Guys just imagine if things go really lucky the Albania national team could have 2 STs that play for Barca and Chelsea respectively lmao.

Come the next game we'll still play 532 and struggle to score vs San Marino.
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
RedFootballs
RedFootballs

Sahiti is known for being a very good dribbler. He could offer something we don't have. I also think we should give a look to Cokaj and Mersinaj.

Balaj found a Russian club so probably means he'll continue to be part of the NT unfortunately.
RedFootballs

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:57 pm Guys just imagine if things go really lucky the Albania national team could have 2 STs that play for Barca and Chelsea respectively lmao.

If Manaj doesn't move from Barca I'm done defending him in any regard. He has a offer from Sassuolo and interest from Cadiz amongst others and that is his golden opportunity, given the level he played at last season. If he continues to play well this preseason and decide to stay they might stick him in the squad as a 20th player and give him 100 minutes a season, and he will be a defacto reserve at the age of 24.

If he's really up to the level he'll take his top-flight offers this season and prove himself with a decent return. I'm sure as well as us he's tired of playing at a lower level too and will get more out of himself with better competition.

Broja might have a space in Tuchel's team given they are struggling to sign a striker and Haaland isn't coming at all. I wouldn't want to see him be a backup at 19 either but if he can prove himself he can prove himself, and bagging a few goals in the PL would be a good achievement at a young age and set him up to develop into Chelsea's future striker
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:04 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:57 pm Guys just imagine if things go really lucky the Albania national team could have 2 STs that play for Barca and Chelsea respectively lmao.

If Manaj doesn't move from Barca I'm done defending him in any regard. He has a offer from Sassuolo and interest from Cadiz amongst others and that is his golden opportunity, given the level he played at last season. If he continues to play well this preseason and decide to stay they might stick him in the squad as a 20th player and give him 100 minutes a season, and he will be a defacto reserve at the age of 24.

If he's really up to the level he'll take his top-flight offers this season and prove himself with a decent return. I'm sure as well as us he's tired of playing at a lower level too and will get more out of himself with better competition.

Broja might have a space in Tuchel's team given they are struggling to sign a striker and Haaland isn't coming at all. I wouldn't want to see him be a backup at 19 either but if he can prove himself he can prove himself, and bagging a few goals in the PL would be a good achievement at a young age and set him up to develop into Chelsea's future striker
Manaj is 99% leaving, but if Braithwaite and Greizmann leave the latest rumour is they'd keep him which would mean some decent game time especially if he keeps up this form. I don't like him but just the fact its being talked about is crazy. An Albanian ST playing with Messi.

Broja yup would be nice for him to have a loan in the championship and play all the games but I would love him to be the #2 behind Werner, and that's looking likely right now.
  • Information