Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:08 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:57 pm Appears Koeman is seriously considering Manaj as Aguero's backup if Braithwaite or Griezmann leave. Given Aguero's injury proneness that probably means he'll be getting a LOT of minutes if that comes to fruition
Come on. Barca has no need for Manaj and the only situation I can see him getting playing time is in cup matches. Barca will have Depay, Aguero, Fati (coming back from injury), Dembele and whatever youth academy player they have available at forward.

Manaj needs playing time not to be a 4th or 5th choice striker.
Aguero is the old guard. Manaj is the new generation. Barca loves investing in young up and coming potential world class players.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Come on. Barca has no need for Manaj and the only situation I can see him getting playing time is in cup matches. Barca will have Depay, Aguero, Fati (coming back from injury), Dembele and whatever youth academy player they have available at forward.

All those players you mentioned are injury prone. Half of them will probably be out by week 3.

Messi can't do it on his own. He needs help and Manaj will provide that.
CanaYouDoIt

Crazy how we’re even having this conversation. But let’s not even mention him and world class please.

But RedFootballs said it the other day , he looks much slimmer and is taking it seriously now. Looks good but let’s see if he can keep it up .
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:57 pm Appears Koeman is seriously considering Manaj as Aguero's backup if Braithwaite or Griezmann leave. Given Aguero's injury proneness that probably means he'll be getting a LOT of minutes if that comes to fruition

Correct and I agree with you on the last line but in terms of '9' They have only Aguero. The youth academy doesn't have a 9. So in the dream situation where Braithwaite and Griezmann leave he might get quality playing time

The Spanish medias are saying they want to loan him out 'to get more experience' now so I'm really hoping that is not true (I can't see why, do they see a future for him in the first-team permanently??), since they have him under contract for a while I'd like him to get out of there now whilst he has the hype and offers.
RedFootballs

If Manaj ends up playing with Messi and gets good minutes at Barca that might be the biggest meme of Albanian players ever. Went from playing in the 3rd division to being considered as a Barca squad player in a year.

https://twitter.com/besoccer_ES/status/ ... 7876295683
Pjetër

One of my sources in Barcelona was telling me that Messi only agreed to a pay cut because he was promised Rey Manaj would be a starter alongside him.
RedFootballs

https://twitter.com/ReshadRahman_/statu ... 7615951877 Manaj's fate will be decided on whether Braithwaite/Griezmann leave. So I think we'll see him at Cadiz next year.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Barca will make a big mistake if they sell for that little. 3-5 mill? In 2-3 years Manaj will be the new Aguero or the new Manaj,
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:55 pm Barca will make a big mistake if they sell for that little. 3-5 mill? In 2-3 years Manaj will be the new Aguero or the new Manaj,
Hold your horses this is an insane reach , from division 3 player to one of the best STs ever because of 2 preseason games.
RedFootballs

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:29 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:55 pm Barca will make a big mistake if they sell for that little. 3-5 mill? In 2-3 years Manaj will be the new Aguero or the new Manaj,
Hold your horses this is an insane reach , from division 3 player to one of the best STs ever because of 2 preseason games.
He's trolling haha, but realistically Manaj could become a decent top-flight striker imo if he carries on with good attitude and focussing. I was laughed at for saying that a month or two ago but his opportunity is there, whether it's at Barca after Braithwaite or Griez leave or it's at Cadiz/Sassuolo. If he takes it he takes it.
  • Information