Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:49 am Bare will be our most successful midfielder of the past decade. I said it 2 years ago and I'll say it now, he will succeed at a high level.
Easier said than done.

Xhaka and Abrashi had already qualified us for the EURO at his age.
artan

-Looks like Cekici to Konyaspor is all but official
-Former Laci player David Domgjoni to FC Luzern
-Selahi to Rijeka. I actually like this move for him. I think the top 5 of Croatia are the same quality of the Dutch league
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:03 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:49 am Bare will be our most successful midfielder of the past decade. I said it 2 years ago and I'll say it now, he will succeed at a high level.
Easier said than done.

Xhaka and Abrashi had already qualified us for the EURO at his age.
Whats the teams results got to do with individual players ? Xhaka has stayed in the Swiss league his whole career and Abrashi was in the Bundesliga but injuries screwed him. If Bare can become a consistent player for a top 10 La Liga side he's surpassed both as a player.
Dallku

Bare is the best midfielder and I'll be surprised if he fails in La Liga but Xhaka could still contribute in the NT. He looked full of energy against Partizani. He's not completely finished.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Braithwaite is trying everything to stay at Barca, and there isn't any interest in him really, so most likely Manaj's Barca dream isn't happening as he is pretty much one of the only sellable players due to his low wages. However, reports are that he's holding the brakes on any move until he can finish the preseason as both him and the club are convinced he can get offers from even bigger teams than Sassuolo/Cadiz, somehow.
CanaYouDoIt

Emir Sahiti goal
artan

Looks like Sahiti bailed out Hajduk from a major choke job. Apparently he’s been their best player this season. He deserves a call up there’s no excuses
Dallku

Looks like they still got knocked out. 4-1 loss to a Kazakh team lol..

This is why we need to pump the breaks on the hype of these Croatian league players.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Sahiti is talented. Had a great season out on loan and now becoming a key player of Hajduk. If he keeps this up he'll get a big move pretty quickly, but it's pretty early to say tbf
artan

Bitri scores the winner in ET and knocks out Aris from competition. He just won himself a NT call up
  • Information