Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:28 pm While Manaj's chances of staying are increasing by the day Barca's coach asked them to sign another #9. They still have until the 30th to do so. It will be shocking if they settle for Braithwaite and Manaj as their only #9s. Let's be real.

Funny thing is that their attackers are very injury prone. Aguero got injured in literally his first training session.
It's literally impossible for them to sign any more players bro lol. It's questionable whether they can even register their own signings at this point, they need to clear nearly 100 million in transfers/wages to do so. They will not be signing a 9 for at least this season. When Aguero comes back Manaj becomes 3rd choice tho.
RedFootballs

And that's my question, when Aguero comes back, what role does Manaj play? Copa games? I guess it's cool and will build his resume but won't be anything special.
Dallku

If he ultimately ends up as their 3rd/4th striker then we have to be honest and admit that it would be cool as hell. We never had an Albanian at a club like that... ever. The highest we ever got was Napoli and Lazio. Never had one at these world class teams.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Imagine Brathwaite gets injured too. Manaj will subbing Messi. I told you guys. He's the new Messi.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSg54hgs_j4/

Pretty clear he is staying now.
Dallku

According to twitter it looks like Manaj will still be registered as a Barca B player but might make the 1st team bench when needed. Basically like last season where he made the bench once but this season it might be more since they are more limited.

On Transfermarkt it will still say he's a Barcelona B player and that's what he technically will be. That's an L tbh.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:32 pm According to twitter it looks like Manaj will still be registered as a Barca B player but might make the 1st team bench when needed. Basically like last season where he made the bench once but this season it might be more since they are more limited.

On Transfermarkt it will still say he's a Barcelona B player and that's what he technically will be. That's an L tbh.
At his age, when he plays 1 game with A, he is no longer allowed to go back down to Barca B. So I doubt he would get a first team squad number if he will be playing in Barca B as if he even makes one appearance he can no longer play for Barca B. Therefore, more likely is that he'll be in the first team but with a Barca B file so he doesn't take up a LaLiga spot (this is what happened with some of their other talents last season)

Further I doubt Barca have it in their interest to keep him in B, that's where their young talents go to develop, they'd rather him leave than take a spot there, and I'm sure Manaj would not agree to stay another season in the 3rd division. It will surprise me a lot if he plays for B this season.
Pjetër

De Jong's face in that picture says it all.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Don't know what the big deal is. Manaj has already played at the elite level. He scored against Juventus in a penalty shootout, but his Inter teammates let him down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKr66hU9W7o

Pogba, Bonucci, Chiellini were all mesmerized by his penalty taking ability. If Rey chose to play for Italy, Mancini would have had him at the EUROs finals 100%. He already trusted him in such a big match by letting him take the penalty at only 19.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/ ... 1578186752

It appears Pique taking a massive pay cut has allowed Manaj's registration in the full LaLiga squad.
  • Information