Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It looks like Cikalleshi is guaranteed his spot. Only one playing consistently up top and scoring.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

While the other strikers of his era (Balaj, Sadiku) have fallen off completely with age, Cikalleshi still produces for both club and country.

That was the second match winner in a row, both goals scored after the 85th minute mark. This is a league where the overrated hypeman Sadiku could not buy a minute of playing time.

Speaks to his character, mental fortitude and love for the game. Respect to Cikalleshi, easily the most talented striker of his generation.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:21 pm Broja is on the Kumbulla category that they need play time to gain experience and unleash their potential.

For someone like Manaj it doesn't matter if they play because it's not like they can get better. Manaj is not gonna get faster or learn to dribble...As a player he is who he is, but someone like Broja who has all these raw natural abilities just needs his game polished and learn decision making. Only play time can do that.
Manaj may not be 19 or 20 any more but he has never even played a full starting season which is why I see him as having room for improvement given he didn't have regular playing time in the past and hasn't really got an opportunity. Not every player shines when they are 19 or 20 years old and some go through rough patches, have poor attitude etc and take longer to really get into gear, Djimsiti is an excellent example as he wasn't even seen as our 3rd or 4th best CD at 23/24 look where he is now. He is, imo, one of the best defenders in the world and in a time where Ben white is going for 50m could easily be worth that or more

Albanian players are especially prone to career issues & attitude problems + stunted development given our players shitty mentalities generally and the fact on some leagues and countries Albanians get shit treatment so we should give it more time before we write players off.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Strakosha is being gypped for no reason. Any difference in performance between him and Reina is marginal. Look at Scezny for Juventus today.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Would like him to leave, no point staying behind a 40 year old who he's better than. All because he had a bad case of covid and lost his spot.
CanaYouDoIt

Adrion Pajaziti making his pro debut for Fulham at 18 today, plays for Kosovo.
CanaYouDoIt

https://twitter.com/AlbaniaFooty/status ... 32129?s=20

Another U21 Albanian going to Legia Warsaw, this guy gonna have to turn into prime Iniesta to get a chance lol
artan

He's been getting some interest from different teams for quite some time and Legia seems to be light in the midfield. One of their central midfielders picked up a long term injury. It's a good move for him.

I'm curious where Ismailgjeci goes. I think he has potential to be a NT player. I remember Ferencveraos was interested in him but I guess not.
These users thanked the author artan for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

Uzuni's team got a stupid red , gave away a pen. Teuta would be proud.
artan

Amateur defending by the Bosnian Left Back for Ferencvaros. Sometimes I got to remind myself that while teams like Ferencvaros are solid that some of their players can be total amateurs. Atleast Uzuini will be playing in the Europa League.
  • Information