Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Empoli coach takes Bajrami out and puts a defensive midfielder . He’s trying to hold up to 1:0. Typical Italian.
engineer123

Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:14 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:51 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:36 pm I saw Giaccomo scored a goal on livescore. I predicted a tap-in...

It was a tap-in.
Salihi 2.0, kid is still better than Balaj with his feet.

Salihi used to score some insane bicycle kicks though. Even Balaj used to score some sick goals in his younger days. Vrioni reminds me a lot of Kapllani.

Btw Bajrami is a legit top 4 league attacker. Even when he makes mistakes you can see his potential. Constant threat to score or assist in the final third any time he has it.

When you watch a player like Cekici you just pray he passes it backwards so they don't steal it from his weak little ass. There are levels to this.
What are the chances we win the CAS case though?
Bajrami is the player on which our National Team's future depends on, cause he can make or break the team. I would rather lose against Poland and Hungary and get Bajrami, rather than the opposite.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:20 pm Empoli coach takes Bajrami out and puts a defensive midfielder . He’s trying to hold up to 1:0. Typical Italian.
Tbf thats the norm with Bajrami, plays around 60mins then they sub him out. Gets some rest for us hehe.
CanaYouDoIt

I've figured it out, to me Bajrami is in the mold of a few PL AMs that have started to spring up. Buendia , ESR , Grealish , Bruno type players , guys who will pick up the ball and not be safe , its perfect for us , can imagine him carrying the ball with guys like Uzuni and Broja making runs for him.

Even if players like Bajrami have a bad game they're at least trying to get things done and will have an impact.
CanaYouDoIt

Vrioni with 3 goals in 5 . Balaj managed 3 in 29 last season in the same league but still gets in the team, Balaj actually offers nothing. So whats the point.
Dallku

engineer123 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:20 pm

What are the chances we win the CAS case though?
Bajrami is the player on which our National Team's future depends on, cause he can make or break the team. I would rather lose against Poland and Hungary and get Bajrami, rather than the opposite.
Chances are low if we look at the accusations and if they want to be assholes.

Plus you can just imagine the connections the Swiss FA leaders have with FIFA and CAS. They literally all live in the same place.
artan

Hysaj really found a home with Lazio. It’s a match made in heaven for him.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:30 pm Hysaj really found a home with Lazio. It’s a match made in heaven for him.
He was so close to score a second one. He knows the schemes by memory and you could see his movement offball when the team plays on the opposite side :)
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Wow. So impressed with Bajrami, he's actually dangerous against top teams. I can see him moving to a top club in a few years, soon he will be very highly sought after.
Dallku

Ismajli btw is pretty underrated. Even in the first game where they got clapped by Lazio he was solid. Today he continued that performance.
  • Information