Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:28 pm
engineer123 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:20 pm

What are the chances we win the CAS case though?
Bajrami is the player on which our National Team's future depends on, cause he can make or break the team. I would rather lose against Poland and Hungary and get Bajrami, rather than the opposite.
Chances are low if we look at the accusations and if they want to be assholes.

Plus you can just imagine the connections the Swiss FA leaders have with FIFA and CAS. They literally all live in the same place.
Yeah when I saw it was the SWISS AND FIFA , I was worried. Its their home turf and their rules , whatever they want to happen will happen.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:44 pm Ismajli btw is pretty underrated. Even in the first game where they got clapped by Lazio he was solid. Today he continued that performance.
So many of our players are starting the season in excellent form. Muci, *Bajrami*. Ismajli, Hysaj, Cika, Uzuni, Manaj, Vrioni, and I'm sure I'm missing a few. All of them have gotten off to the season with a bang
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:51 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:44 pm Ismajli btw is pretty underrated. Even in the first game where they got clapped by Lazio he was solid. Today he continued that performance.
So many of our players are starting the season in excellent form. Muci, *Bajrami*. Ismajli, Hysaj, Cika, Uzuni, Manaj, Vrioni, and I'm sure I'm missing a few. All of them have gotten off to the season with a bang
Quite a few attackers in that list , it would be a shame if a certain someone ruined that.

Don't forget the ever present Djimsiti !!!
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
RedFootballs
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:50 pm
Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:28 pm
engineer123 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:20 pm

What are the chances we win the CAS case though?
Bajrami is the player on which our National Team's future depends on, cause he can make or break the team. I would rather lose against Poland and Hungary and get Bajrami, rather than the opposite.
Chances are low if we look at the accusations and if they want to be assholes.

Plus you can just imagine the connections the Swiss FA leaders have with FIFA and CAS. They literally all live in the same place.
Yeah when I saw it was the SWISS AND FIFA , I was worried. Its their home turf and their rules , whatever they want to happen will happen.
CAS is usually pretty neutral and tends to side with logic in cases like these. From what I saw, FIFA objected to Bajrami getting Albanian passport and said it should not have happened because he doesn't meet the criteria. I'd also add that when he made the appearance this rule didn't exist so they could potentially rule on that in he didn't know he was tying himself to the Swiss national team.
Dallku

CAS was fair to Albania against Serbia but it was Serbia...

Skenderbeu got demolished by them. 10 year suspension just for odds movement lol..
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:11 pm CAS was fair to Albania against Serbia but it was Serbia...

Skenderbeu got demolished by them. 10 year suspension just for odds movement lol..
Skenderbeu deserved to be banned permanently. It is ridiculous to have such empathy for criminal organisation who was fixing even friendly matches. Albanian prosecutors for years refused to cooperate with austrian authorities, they were playing ping pong with them. Even in countries as Bulgaria and Romania, Ardijan Takaj would been in prison long time ago but Albania is most corrupt country on Europe so he can still manage football team.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:35 pm

Skenderbeu deserved to be banned permanently. It is ridiculous to have such empathy for criminal organisation who was fixing even friendly matches. Albanian prosecutors for years refused to cooperate with austrian authorities, they were playing ping pong with them. Even in countries as Bulgaria and Romania, Ardijan Takaj would been in prison long time ago but Albania is most corrupt country on Europe so he can still manage football team.
Ok then every team should be banned. Corruption was not the reason Skenderbeu was singled out. Success was...

Skenderbeu took the shine from teams like Partizani who have historically embarrassed Albania on the European stage. That's why so many fans including you are bias and harsher against Skenderbeu.

Have fun getting eliminated by Andorran and Irish teams now.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Maybe he's improved but he made some pretty big blunders in the past.

Come to think of it, so did Djimsiti, but he pulled through.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:53 am
Maybe he's improved but he made some pretty big blunders in the past.

Come to think of it, so did Djimsiti, but he pulled through.
Ismajli wasn’t playing in the central position before but he was either left or right cb. Empoli plays with 4:3:1:2 then switches to 4:4:2 after second half. That’s a totally different environment for a CB as he gets exposed less if your fullbacks are good at defending. I still believe we should switch to 4:4:2 with our NT althrough it would sacrifice one of our CBs.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

At this point our defence trounces any other department. I'd rather have an extra defender than some random midfielder or striker than won't do anything.

Strakosha with Djimsiti/Kumbulla/Ismajli/Hysaj is the best defence we've ever had. Even surpassed Berisha/Cana/Mavraj/Agolli.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information