Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Djimsiti has surpassed Mavraj at this point. He finished 3rd in his league and made it to Champions League knockouts. I'd say Kumbulla and Ismajli are just as good, if not better than Mavraj at this point.

And Strakosha is clearly a better keeper than Berisha. Berisha made way too many blunders. Plus Strakosha is good with his feet.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Kumbulla needs to look for a move out of Roma. Not going to be playing with Mou there.
Dallku

Yeah it sucks but if there is anything Mourinho knows is defenders. Maybe his coaching can help him develop a bit.

Aurora Bulkualis

The #1 thing with defenders is chemistry. If a pair plays together regularly, Mourinho or whomever is going to defer to whoever played regularly.

It's one thing for guys like Manaj to be benched by vastly superior players, but Strakosha/Kumbulla are being benched for players who are at best marginally better.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Strakosha is not good with his feet, that’s why he is being benched. In modern football many teams and especially Sarri prefer goalkeepers that are comfortable with the ball in their feet this way they can create numeric superiority from the backline.
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:55 am Strakosha is not good with his feet, that’s why he is being benched. In modern football many teams and especially Sarri prefer goalkeepers that are comfortable with the ball in their feet this way they can create numeric superiority from the backline.
I think you're thinking of Berisha dude. Strakosha has always been good with his feet.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:58 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:55 am Strakosha is not good with his feet, that’s why he is being benched. In modern football many teams and especially Sarri prefer goalkeepers that are comfortable with the ball in their feet this way they can create numeric superiority from the backline.
I think you're thinking of Berisha dude. Strakosha has always been good with his feet.
Incorrect , for a modern keeper Strakoshka is not good with his feet. Especially in the short range he isn't up to standard. Better than Berisha but still not good.
Aurora Bulkualis

f*** YES!!!!! LET'S CELEBRATE WITH SOME SWISS CHOCOLATE TODAY!
Aurora Bulkualis

• Information