Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

WE FUCKING GOT HIM

RROFT SHQIPNIA MADHE !!!!
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Our attack will finally be non-zero

"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

This is huge man, Bajrami is going to carry us for years to come. Hopefully its a catalyst for others to join us too following him playing for us. Opens up the door for the other Swiss guys too.
Klejdi1023

Now we just need a good holding midfielder and our starting 11 is solid for many years to come
andi2410

Awesome news. Best of luck to Bajrami.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

What did I say. Told you guys we win this case.

Now also sets a precedent for players like Domgjoni, Mergim Berisha, Bastien Toma, Leon Dajaku etc
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:52 pm What did I say. Told you guys we win this case.

Now also sets a precedent for players like Domgjoni, Mergim Berisha, Bastien Toma, Leon Dajaku etc
Mergim Berisha turns 24 soon, I wonder how much longer he's gonna wait for Germany. I'm sure we can steal them but Kosove will have a big chance too, the others are still a bit young as clearly they still have a chance . But you never know , watching Bajrami now get loved by his own people will give them the boost they need.
Dallku

Bajrami is a big addition. Finally Albania has a top 4 league attacker.

The new FIFA rules state that a player could be eligible to switch if he's not called up to the NT for x amount of years... so I'm more curious about the Kasamis, Durmisi's, and Shkodran Mustafis of the world. Wouldn't be surprised if they could be eligible.
CanaYouDoIt

Unfortunately if they've played in a major tournament they are not allowed.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kasami has played his last game for Switzerland back in 2016. Durmisi’s last game for Denmark was in 2018. Mustafi’s last game for Germant in 2017.

Actually only Kasami would be useful to us, we’re full of defenders. M. Berisha, Toma and Domgjoni would be other gems to go after.
  • Information