Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It's stupid diving the NT into 2. We're not big or relevant enough.

If Catalans and Basques suck it up and play for Spain, so should all ethnic Albanians for the main team.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
RedFootballs
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

CAS : 'We assessed Nedim Bajrami already held Albanian nationality'.

Great precedent that means nationality is judged based on potential to obtain it rather than having the passport.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post (total 2):
Aurora BulkualisCanaYouDoIt
Aurora Bulkualis

Bajrami is a perfect example of pure luck on our side. He peaked just a little late for the Swiss team to ignore him long enough, but still gained enough traction for FIFA to take notice.

Usually, we would only get Swiss bench players, but he has the potential to be a starter on their team.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post (total 2):
RedFootballsCanaYouDoIt
Aurora Bulkualis

Looks like Reja called up Ramen Cepele. He got the short end of the stick with COVID, because Hannover's U19 didn't play for almost a year. They started back up again a few weeks ago.

He's starting every game there, so hopefully he gets some game time soon with the senior Hannover team. Kumbulla went through route too.
RedFootballs

Manaj will become a Spezia player in the next hours according to Fabrizio Romano.
They badly need a CF and are struggling for goals so he will have a starting spot/get a lot of play time if he doesn't play really poorly. He links up with Thiago Motta there at Ismajli's former club.

How many Albanians are in Serie A now? Good prospects for our NT, our players are moving to better and better leagues and gaining top-flight experience.

However he appears to still be in training at Barca which would be odd if he is making a move, it's deadline day.
artan

It’s amazing that we’ve been starting him the past two years despite him being a mediocre third division player. I doubt he makes an impact but I hope he proves me wrong. This really is the last chance for Manaj before he’s playing in the Turkish first division or Kazakhstan
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Spezia most likely will be one of the teams to relegate this season from Serie A. Manaj will have plenty of minutes there.
Dallku

artan wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:52 pm It’s amazing that we’ve been starting him the past two years despite him being a mediocre third division player. I doubt he makes an impact but I hope he proves me wrong. This really is the last chance for Manaj before he’s playing in the Turkish first division or Kazakhstan
Yup this is it for him. Probably his last chance at top flight football.

Manaj has been blessed to have gotten multiple opportunities to make it. A few years ago Inter actually loaned him to a Serie A relegation team, Pescara. He was actually Memushaj's teammate. That adventure didn't end well and they sent him packing by January. Tbf to Manaj he was young like 19-20 and his first professional season I think.

Keep in mind that for poachers like Manaj it's even tougher playing for these relegation teams because the service is limited.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:36 pm
artan wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:52 pm It’s amazing that we’ve been starting him the past two years despite him being a mediocre third division player. I doubt he makes an impact but I hope he proves me wrong. This really is the last chance for Manaj before he’s playing in the Turkish first division or Kazakhstan
Yup this is it for him. Probably his last chance at top flight football.

Manaj has been blessed to have gotten multiple opportunities to make it. A few years ago Inter actually loaned him to a Serie A relegation team, Pescara. He was actually Memushaj's teammate. That adventure didn't end well and they sent him packing by January. Tbf to Manaj he was young like 19-20 and his first professional season I think.

Keep in mind that for poachers like Manaj it's even tougher playing for these relegation teams because the service is limited.
I think he is serious now and will play well. For perspective when he came to Barca he was 87kg.. Lol. Now 76kg. He has started to play and train like a professional and it should show in a good few goals, if he can hit 10 this season he'll be set for a move if they get relegated
Aurora Bulkualis

Nuk eshte specia e mbushur? Kane vende dhe per Manajn?
  • Information