Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:22 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:37 pm Seems as if Empoli are not letting Bajrami join up because we didn’t give them enough time . Hopefully they let him go and use common sense that we didn’t even know if he was available until yesterday.
Lol why didn't they notify Empoli a week before? At least give them a heads up..

FSHF loves doing things in the last minute. Another example: Hungary game was supposed to be played in Tirana but they were too late replacing the pitch..
Officially they couldn’t do it because he wasn’t listed as an albanian National at Uefa.
CanaYouDoIt

https://twitter.com/kosovanfooty_EN/sta ... 89733?s=20

Well Berisha was listening to me apparently . Its only for Kosove but at least its not Germany.
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Plako
Team: Partizani

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:37 pm Seems as if Empoli are not letting Bajrami join up because we didn’t give them enough time . Hopefully they let him go and use common sense that we didn’t even know if he was available until yesterday.
Lol why didn't they notify Empoli a week before? At least give them a heads up..

FSHF loves doing things in the last minute. Another example: Hungary game was supposed to be played in Tirana but they were too late replacing the pitch..
I changed my travel plans so I could catch the game at air Albania. We play 4-5 games a year at most and the fact that we still playing matches at Elbasan Arena is beyond ridiculous.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:11 am

I changed my travel plans so I could catch the game at air Albania. We play 4-5 games a year at most and the fact that we still playing matches at Elbasan Arena is beyond ridiculous.
Wow that sucks. Sorry dude.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/zyrtar ... ombetaren/

Well at least you'll be able to see Bajrami now !

I still think we can get a result in the Poland game. Come on boys
Klejdi1023

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:05 pm http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/zyrtar ... ombetaren/

Well at least you'll be able to see Bajrami now !

I still think we can get a result in the Poland game. Come on boys
I don't get why he can't play against Poland, he could just fly today
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Defender Adrian Bajrami from Benfica U23 is registered with their first team.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:05 am
Plako wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:11 am I changed my travel plans so I could catch the game at air Albania. We play 4-5 games a year at most and the fact that we still playing matches at Elbasan Arena is beyond ridiculous.
It's ok, it's the way things work in Albania. I'll just go and watch it at a bar inside Air Albania :)
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:49 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:05 am
Plako wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:11 am I changed my travel plans so I could catch the game at air Albania. We play 4-5 games a year at most and the fact that we still playing matches at Elbasan Arena is beyond ridiculous.
It's ok, it's the way things work in Albania. I'll just go and watch it at a bar inside Air Albania :)
You can always go to Elbasan Arena.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information