Poland vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - September 2, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:10 pm I don't know why people are so obsessed with Ismajli? Hysaj was absolutely worst player on pitch together with Berisha, only after match was already over Hysaj started to improve but it was worthless.
Hysaj was at fault for giving the ball away which led to the 1st goal but besides that it's not like he made any other mistakes. He was a big part why Albania was holding so much possession with his passing. It's tough for Hysaj because he's forced to play an unnatural role and constantly attack.

But I know he's a big scapegoat for Albanian fans on social media.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:01 pm The idiot (Reja) talks about 2:0 in the interview 🤣 He clearly suffers from dementia.
Senile man.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

With the suspension of Manaj and Bare, we will HOPEFULLY see Broja and Bajrami start but I think Reja prefers walking dummy Balaj to Broja.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Reja has been the same since the begining. It becomes easy for opponents to guess not only the way we play but even subs.
Dallku

Reja should be fired immediately for blaming the ref on this loss. If it was a close game then you can make excuses but you lost 4-1. He needs to criticize the defenders who give minimum effort in marking their opponents and his favorite goalkeeper.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:14 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:10 pm I don't know why people are so obsessed with Ismajli? Hysaj was absolutely worst player on pitch together with Berisha, only after match was already over Hysaj started to improve but it was worthless.
Hysaj was at fault for giving the ball away which led to the 1st goal but besides that it's not like he made any other mistakes. He was a big part why Albania was holding so much possession with his passing. It's tough for Hysaj because he's forced to play an unnatural role and constantly attack.

But I know he's a big scapegoat for Albanian fans on social media.
It is not my intention to scapegoat Hysaj, personally i believe he is our best player and i believe he absolutely loves playing for national team. His problem always been trying to do stuff that isn't capable to do at his club level, Hysaj isn't good offensive player so he must just be composed and not try to do fancy stuff. If our team can't attack, it is not Hysaj job to sacrifice himself.
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:38 pm Reja should be fired immediately for blaming the ref on this loss. If it was a close game then you can make excuses but you lost 4-1. He needs to criticize the defenders who give minimum effort in marking their opponents and his favorite goalkeeper.
The referee lost us goals but wasn't the main factor. The main factor is our defense was horrible.
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:58 pm
Dallku wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:38 pm Reja should be fired immediately for blaming the ref on this loss. If it was a close game then you can make excuses but you lost 4-1. He needs to criticize the defenders who give minimum effort in marking their opponents and his favorite goalkeeper.
The referee lost us goals but wasn't the main factor. The main factor is our defense was horrible.
And set pieces , both of which he's responsible for.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:58 pm

Cikalleshi claimed in the post game that they worked a lot on set pieces in the past few days in training.

At the end of the day the players have to execute.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:06 am
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:58 pm

Cikalleshi claimed in the post game that they worked a lot on set pieces in the past few days in training.

At the end of the day the players have to execute.
Clearly shit then.
  • Information