Albania vs. Hungary - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - September 5, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Hungary’s impressive form during the Euro 2020 this summer make this fixture quite difficult to Albania. The return of fans in home matches is another boost to the home side. Albania’s head to head against Hungary are clearly in the Magyar’s advantage. Albania registered the deepest loss and has never scored against them

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

In match against Hungary we will play without Hysaj, Gjasula, Bare and Manaj. I suspect Berisha will remain on goal, Doka will take Hysaj place, Laci will replace Bare and Ramadani will replace Gjasula. Nedim Bajrami will probably play in attack with Cikaleshi. If Reja will use Bajrami on midfield than it will be Cikaleshi on attack with Balaj. Reja should have been fired tonight and if he wins next two matches, he should leave. My preference would been Skender Gega as interim coach of national team because of his man management skills but i couldn't care less who takes over Bulku, Bushi. If i was in Duka position i would trolled hungarians by giving interim job to Emmanuel Egbo because our chances for second place are already gone.
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

2nd place is still alive if they win this. But then they need to win in Hungary as well as beat Poland at home. Not great chances but not impossible.

If they don't win this game there is no point of Reja staying. Just build for the next qualifiers with a new coach.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
artan

I don’t care about the results, just play the young players and start to build for the future. The same lineup we’ve been trotting out there for the past 3 years won’t work. It’s over. I would say even to scrap the back three as that is obviously not working

——-—Broja
Bajrami-Muci-Uzuini
——Abrashi-Laci
Mitaj-Kumb-Gym-Doka
———Strakosha

Maybe Ismajli as a make shift right back.
These users thanked the author artan for the post:
Genti
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I have a feeling Reja wont even start Bajrami and instead put in a Ramadani or Laci in his place. It sucks that Hysaj and Bare are going to miss this one. Just hoping for a win and maybe seeing some new and better players playing.
Princ

Opening odds from Bet365 suggest a competitive matchup in Elbasan.

1 ~28%
X ~32%
2 ~39%

Hungary are slightly ahead but Albania has about a 3/5 chance of a positive result. A win would be huge towards qualification and third place is also worth fighting for.
artan

Muci and Mitaj back to the U21 and will join up for the u21 match against Czech. I don’t get why Reja would even call them both up if they weren’t going to be used for these matches. Let them train and prepare for the U21 if you don’t have plans for them.
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:32 pm Muci and Mitaj back to the U21 and will join up for the u21 match against Czech. I don’t get why Reja would even call them both up if they weren’t going to be used for these matches. Let them train and prepare for the U21 if you don’t have plans for them.
Its just madness , did this to Broja a few months back too. Nothing he does makes sense.
Dallku

artan wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:32 pm Muci and Mitaj back to the U21 and will join up for the u21 match against Czech. I don’t get why Reja would even call them both up if they weren’t going to be used for these matches. Let them train and prepare for the U21 if you don’t have plans for them.
I agree with Reja that neither of these guys are NT ready(or close) but this shows how little(or not at all) he follows and watches these players at their clubs. He needed to see it in training.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:41 pm
I agree with Reja that neither of these guys are NT ready(or close) but this shows how little(or not at all) he follows and watches these players at their clubs. He needed to see it in training.
Reja showed how much is he commited to us that he did the first conference before our most important game on a videocall from home 🤣

Btw he already had Mitaj with his group and this June on a press conference when they asked about Muci he didn’t know who he was (Muci was still playing with Tirana but had good appearances with our U21).

De Biasi had a stable home in Albania watching Superliga regularly and travelled all over Europe to convince second hand Swiss players or Albanians playing even in Sweden/Norway to play for us.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
  • Information