Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:19 pm Funny thing about Manaj...

NOBODY was putting him in their lineups a month ago. Now that he's part of Barcelona it's almost like people are forced to. Which makes the fact that he's part of Barcelona even more incredible. This is a guy who's arguably not Albania material but he makes Barcelona's bench... Skill wise he's probably the least Barcelona material player we have in the NT.
I still believe he will turn out good. I think he is a diamond in the rough (diamond might not be the best word but you get what I mean)

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/stat ... 5278551050 Well
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Not surprising. He was owning Barca players in training. :rrokullisem:

But training =/= reality
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Klejdi1023

Another game, another disappointment. I've become so sick of Reja, even his interviews are the same shit over and over again. He needs to go, but it sucks we have wasted 4 years experimenting with Panucci and Reja. It's time for an Albanian coach.

We should switch to 4/2/3/1 and make Broja and Bajrami our focal point of attack.
------Strakosha
Balliu Gym Kumb Hysaj
------Bare Gjasula
Roshi Bajrami Uzuni
-------Broja

This formation gives us more stability and clarity at the back, pace and width on the wings, have Bare and Gjasula focus more on defensive duties and let Bajrami focus on creating, every game we'd have at least 4 players more offense oriented, and having Broja alone up top should push him to really show what he can do.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

^ that formation is well balanced. I’d only try and find someone to put in place of Roshi (using Roshi eventually ad sub). Cikalleshi could get Broja’s place aswell, he’s been stable and hardworking with the NT lately.

Apart from Djimsiti all our defenders used to play a back 4 during their whole career. Kumbulla played back 3 at Roma only and Ismajli is still playing back 4 at Empoli. Hysaj played only with 4 at Napoli and with Sarri will be the same at Lazio. How can Reja pretend that our players switch to a 3 cb lineup without conseguences is majority still plays a back 4?
Simboli i Diellit

Media is assuming if we lose against Hungary then Camolese will take out as coach. We don’t need Italian coaches anymore.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:39 am Media is assuming if we lose against Hungary then Camolese will take out as coach. We don’t need Italian coaches anymore.
Good , Duka looked angry in the stands but this is his fault too. Every single one of us here has known for months that Reja is not the man.
CanaYouDoIt

Honestly I'm ready for an Albanian manager or at least someone who knows Albania and what it means , that's what made Di Biasi special, he was all in on the Albania aspect.

Besnik Hasi, one of the domestic coaches, Bushi, Egbo even. Just no more old Italians.
Simboli i Diellit

Hasi started badly this season with his team in Saudi Arabia and could be free in a matter of weeks. I would even give it to Cana but for his sake it’s better he gets a chance at youth teams first. We have proven domestic coaches that can train the NT.
Dallku

Reja was a great coach in his day but physically and mentally he's just not there anymore because of old age. Dude was asking the Polish media why Lobotka didn't get called up. He might have a mild case of dementia but that's normal. He also doesn't have the energy to criticize and hold players accountable. He just wants to be everyone's favorite grandpa and it's understandable. Let the man retire and enjoy the rest of his life.

Hasi is a disaster of a coach but coaching the NT is different than coaching a club. The NT is more "selection" based than actual actual coaching because the team only has a few days to train together. They can only have time to cover basics while at club level coaching is more tactical and sophisticated because they train everyday for a year.

So considering that... Wouldn't mind Hasi or Cana. Or even Bushi tbh.. The way Bushi talks is like a fan not a coach. He would play the most hyped up players the fans want like Broja and co lol.
Klejdi1023

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:13 am ^ that formation is well balanced. I’d only try and find someone to put in place of Roshi (using Roshi eventually ad sub). Cikalleshi could get Broja’s place aswell, he’s been stable and hardworking with the NT lately.
Right, but I think Roshi should start at least another qualification cycle. Also playing with 1 striker should ensure we permanently drop Balaj, Seferi, and other trash strikers we have. The only strikers worth calling up are Broja, Cika and Manaj, and a 4th option one maybe Vrioni or Sadiku if he turns his career around.
  • Information