Albania vs. Hungary - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - September 5, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:11 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:50 pm I want us to lose now, hate saying it but this can't continue. Even if we win its not a big advantage because 2nd is all that matters and we are not getting that.

A win here keeps 2nd place alive. You'll just have two more finals with Hungary and Poland. Poland at home can be beatable.
You don't understand even if we do beat Poland again the goal differences is that large we have no chance. Thats. why 2-0 wins vs San Marino are killers. Its basically over unless we win every game from now and they drop points .
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:13 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:50 pm I want us to lose now, hate saying it but this can't continue. Even if we win its not a big advantage because 2nd is all that matters and we are not getting that.

A win here keeps 2nd place alive. You'll just have two more finals with Hungary and Poland. Poland at home can be beatable.
You don't understand even if we do beat Poland again the goal differences is that large we have no chance. Thats. why 2-0 wins vs San Marino are killers. Its basically over unless we win every game from now and they drop points .

Poland drew with Hungary in their first game. Who knows maybe they draw again. Maybe goal difference wont be a factor.
engineer123

Dominik Szoboszlai is not even on the bench for Hungary.
Adam Szalai is on the field, although it was reported that he had Corona
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:15 pm

Poland drew with Hungary in their first game. Who knows maybe they draw again. Maybe goal difference wont be a factor.
You gotta think like this. Poland have a free 9 points while we've only got 6 free points. That takes us to 16 to them and 12 for us. The 3 remaining games are against England, Hungary and each other. So in those 3 games we have to make up 5 points because of their superior goal difference .

They play England and Hungary at home whereas we have to play Hungary home and away , England away and have Poland at home. We would have to have multiple great games in a row while they'd have to lose those 2 games at home or we'd have to beat them.

Too much to go wrong for us.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

engineer123 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:18 pm Dominik Szoboszlai is not even on the bench for Hungary.
Adam Szalai is on the field, although it was reported that he had Corona
Szoboszlai will play from first minute
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

It is you who doesn't understand and you are behaving as spoiled brat. I want us to lose because Broja isn't playing is dumbest thing i ever read in this forum.
These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post:
Dallku
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:27 pm

It is you who doesn't understand and you are behaving as spoiled brat. I want us to lose because Broja isn't playing is dumbest thing i ever read in this forum.
No I want us to lose so we can get Reja out now instead of next month so I don't have to see guys like Balaj ever again. So smd and enjoy the 4-1 losses to any decent team and struggling to beat crap like Andorra and San Marino with a manager who has dementia.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

How can he justify benching Cikalleshi for Balaj right now. Anything less than a win today and he needs to be fired on the spot next day.
Dallku

Genti wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:36 pm How can he justify benching Cikalleshi for Balaj right now. Anything less than a win today and he needs to be fired on the spot next day.
Cikalleshi is actually injured.

Tbf he didn't look right in the 2nd half of that Poland game.
CanaYouDoIt

Duka in an interview justifying the crap results, don't worry he's lining his pockets and we're gonna continue doing crap but I'm a spoiled brat.
  • Information