Albania vs. Hungary - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - September 5, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

An injured Cika is better than Balaj. Muci/Vrioni/Broja ALL better than Balaj. Who knows what Reja sees in Balaj because it's not obvious to any of us on here.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
RedFootballs

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:27 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:13 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:11 pm

A win here keeps 2nd place alive. You'll just have two more finals with Hungary and Poland. Poland at home can be beatable.
You don't understand even if we do beat Poland again the goal differences is that large we have no chance. Thats. why 2-0 wins vs San Marino are killers. Its basically over unless we win every game from now and they drop points .
It is you who doesn't understand and you are behaving as spoiled brat. I want us to lose because Broja isn't playing is dumbest thing i ever read in this forum.
Very hard to be spoiled by such a shit team. The only thing it spoils is our day when we watch it.
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:47 pm An injured Cika is better than Balaj. Muci/Vrioni/Broja ALL better than Balaj. Who knows what Reja sees in Balaj because it's not obvious to any of us on here.
1 goal since last December is what he sees. Balaj isn't even a workhorse, the others work harder than him, even Broja who some on here have given an unwarranted "lazy" label.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:29 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:13 pm

You don't understand even if we do beat Poland again the goal differences is that large we have no chance. Thats. why 2-0 wins vs San Marino are killers. Its basically over unless we win every game from now and they drop points .
It is you who doesn't understand and you are behaving as spoiled brat. I want us to lose because Broja isn't playing is dumbest thing i ever read in this forum.
No I want us to lose so we can get Reja out now instead of next month so I don't have to see guys like Balaj ever again. So smd and enjoy the 4-1 losses to any decent team and struggling to beat crap like Andorra and San Marino with a manager who has dementia.
There is no guarantee that Reja will be fired even we lose today. Duka has hired him and it will be him who will decide when Reja will be fired. There is no guarantee Broja will play if we get new manager, especially if we switch to back four and play with wingers, there will be only one spot left and Cikalleshi, Manaj won't make it easy for him.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

Picking Berisha also doesnt get even criticism , the guy has made errors in multiple games including the last one so why does he get such a long leash ?
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
RedFootballs
RedFootballs

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:50 pm Picking Berisha also doesnt get even criticism , the guy has made errors in multiple games including the last one so why does he get such a long leash ?
Agree it's been a while since I thought he had a good game. Remember Kazakhstan
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:50 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:29 pm

No I want us to lose so we can get Reja out now instead of next month so I don't have to see guys like Balaj ever again. So smd and enjoy the 4-1 losses to any decent team and struggling to beat crap like Andorra and San Marino with a manager who has dementia.
There is no guarantee that Reja will be fired even we lose today. Duka has hired him and it will be him who will decide when Reja will be fired. There is no guarantee Broja will play if we get new manager, especially if we switch to back four and play with wingers, there will be only one spot left and Cikalleshi, Manaj won't make it easy for him.
This isn't about Broja but on the topic anyone with a brain will use him over any of our Strikers (Only Cika is in the argument) as Vata was just explaining on TV.

This is about getting a dinosaur out of the seat because he's ruining a golden generation of players for us, He plays a defensive system that leaks goals to everyone and doesn't know what he's doing and doesn't have the heart for the job. Are you not tired of this ?
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:51 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:50 pm Picking Berisha also doesnt get even criticism , the guy has made errors in multiple games including the last one so why does he get such a long leash ?
Agree it's been a while since I thought he had a good game. Remember Kazakhstan
Thats what I was thinking of too, Thomas hasn't made those errors and has actually played well , I don't understand its not like Berisha is killing it for his club either.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Balaj? Seriously. Reja is sucking the life out of this team.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

Look for Djim and Abrashi to get yellows on purpose. Next game is San Marino so its best they only miss that game.
  • Information