Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Taking criticism is part of the job as a professional footballer. Vata was spot on with his analysis and it is his right to give it.

Nikolin Kumbulla jumped to defend his son, but in doing so, crossed the line by getting into personal business that has absolutely nothing to do with the pathetic performance on the field.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:37 am Taking criticism is part of the job as a professional footballer. Vata was spot on with his analysis and it is his right to give it.

Nikolin Kumbulla jumped to defend his son, but in doing so, crossed the line by getting into personal business that has absolutely nothing to do with the pathetic performance on the field.
This quarrel is funny though, both of them are Malesor, at least origins. It’s not Rudi’s fault that the mother of his son is Irish and they’re much more nationalists than us. I don’t expect a comeback from Rudi Vata on this.
CanaYouDoIt

See the thing is I agree with him about the reaction to Kumbullas performance , was over the top for a youngster going up against the best ST in the world.

But bringing up Vata and his kids crossed the line. And anyway that kid is half Albanian, grew up over there so why wouldn't he play for them when Albanians treat Vata and their own like shit.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:07 am
Princ wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:37 am Taking criticism is part of the job as a professional footballer. Vata was spot on with his analysis and it is his right to give it.

This quarrel is funny though, both of them are Malesor, at least origins. It’s not Rudi’s fault that the mother of his son is Irish and they’re much more nationalists than us. I don’t expect a comeback from Rudi Vata on this.
I would disagree with them being more nationalists than us , I'd say its equal but Vata isn't exactly the most pro-Albania.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:17 am Well you can't blame Kumbulla father. He'll obviously defend his son.

But Rudi is not wrong. Marash has shown low level for both club and NT. Of course the standards for him should be higher because of his value and expectations. You can't be a 30 million defender and play worse than Admir Teli.

Criticism is good for these young players who are probably more focused on instagram photos than results. Marash posted a pic of him and Lewa as if he didn't get punked by him and lost 4-1. But Albanian fans let him know about it in the comments.. Maybe harsh because of his age but fvck it.
In my opinion Ismajli played worse since he was at fault for 2 goals. But I have no expectations for him.

Kumbulla needs to take a long, hard look at himself. Being a defender is about being a man. It's very physical, tactical, and you can't be a hothead. He is still a boy.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Ergys Kace perfundon tek Partizani.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTc6R5ks2f4 ... _copy_link
These users thanked the author Plako for the post (total 2):
ZenMasterSimboli i Diellit
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:39 am Ergys Kace perfundon tek Partizani.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTc6R5ks2f4 ... _copy_link
I hope he will be more successful than Edgar Cani and Ferhan Hasani.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

Kace is only 28, his career never took off or we had very high expectations from him. From all these signings in sulerliga this season will become interesting.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Very good pick up for Partizani. The strongest team we ever beat was France (in those semi-friendlies), who became World Champions, and Kace scored that goal.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Abrashi injured and will be out for at least 1 month.
  • Information