Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:14 pm 20 years ago today was born a player who will be the terror of all opponents to the Albanian National Team.

Happy Birthday to our young match winner, Broja!
Dude scored one goal and he's our savior now. Let's not overreact please :)

Chances are we'll be eliminated by the time we're done playing Poland at home.
These users thanked the author Plako for the post (total 3):
RedFootballsZenMasterCanaYouDoIt
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Plako wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:36 pm
Princ wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:14 pm 20 years ago today was born a player who will be the terror of all opponents to the Albanian National Team.

Happy Birthday to our young match winner, Broja!
Dude scored one goal and he's our savior now. Let's not overreact please :)

Chances are we'll be eliminated by the time we're done playing Poland at home.
This 100 times, please let's remember his age and that he has a looong way to go and let's not do a 360 when he has a shit game for us
Dallku

^ This is true. He still has long ways to go to prove himself. In the past few months he has done great but he has only faced low level and even amateur teams.

For Chelsea pre-season against 2nd/3rd division teams, for Southampton in the cup against some 3rd division team and last but not least, San Marino.

The signs are there when you watch him. He has the talent/attributes to succeed but now needs to establish himself against high level professional competition. If he does that then you can easily call him a super talent.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Dallku wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:16 pm ^ This is true. He still has long ways to go to prove himself. In the past few months he has done great but he has only faced low level and even amateur teams.

For Chelsea pre-season against 2nd/3rd division teams, for Southampton in the cup against some 3rd division team and last but not least, San Marino.

The signs are there when you watch him. He has the talent/attributes to succeed but now needs to establish himself against high level professional competition. If he does that then you can easily call him a super talent.
Scoring the winning goal after being subbed in late against Hungary should warrant the hype imo. Also his strikes are very powerful and accurate and his finishing seems to have improved now along with good hold up play and good passing.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The good thing about this, is Balliu will probably show up next match against Hungary. We're in 2nd place, and he's not going to miss a chance to possibly play in the WC even if it's a 10-20% chance.

Our entire defence will likely be Top 4 league in Hungary. I just hope somehow Strakosha makes it to the starting lineup. Berisha is a disaster.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:59 am The good thing about this, is Balliu will probably show up next match against Hungary. We're in 2nd place, and he's not going to miss a chance to possibly play in the WC even if it's a 10-20% chance.

Our entire defence will likely be Top 4 league in Hungary. I just hope somehow Strakosha makes it to the starting lineup. Berisha is a disaster.
Both him an Xhaka will have no will have no excuses. :zgerdhimje:
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:03 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:59 am The good thing about this, is Balliu will probably show up next match against Hungary. We're in 2nd place, and he's not going to miss a chance to possibly play in the WC even if it's a 10-20% chance.

With Abrashi out we’re gonna need him even more
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:21 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:03 pm

With Abrashi out we’re gonna need him even more
Abrashi is irreplacable, he plays his heart out :D
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Princ

Plako wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:36 pm Chances are we'll be eliminated by the time we're done playing Poland at home.
Without Armando BOMBER, Albania is already eliminated! This is what a difference maker is..

Go find me another Albanian to score a late winner on a team ranked in the top 40. I’ll wait!
These users thanked the author Princ for the post:
Aurora Bulkualis
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Hopefully Broja is in good form and not injured. Maybe Poland we can perform some miracle due to home field advantage, but against Hungary it's all down to him again.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information