Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Broja n Bajrami are big additions to the NT with huge potential. If both of them have a good trajectory and don't run into injuries or such it's looking like a good generation.

Add to that Kumbulla, Bare developing and guys like Laci and Manaj getting their career on track. Positive.
These users thanked the author RedFootballs for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:13 pm Broja n Bajrami are big additions to the NT with huge potential. If both of them have a good trajectory and don't run into injuries or such it's looking like a good generation.

Add to that Kumbulla, Bare developing and guys like Laci and Manaj getting their career on track. Positive.
You really like Manaj don't you?
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:18 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:13 pm Broja n Bajrami are big additions to the NT with huge potential. If both of them have a good trajectory and don't run into injuries or such it's looking like a good generation.

You really like Manaj don't you?
Well unlike Broja and Bare back in the day where canayoudoit was the other one to agree with me while you guys were shitting on them I'm alone in saying manaj is a good player :rrokullisem: :rrokullisem: :rrokullisem: everyone despises him here but I think my opinion will turn out to be right.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

These users thanked the author ZenMaster for the post (total 2):
Simboli i DiellitCanaYouDoIt
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs

Last season Cika had 8 goals and 3 assists. Only getting better as he goes into twilight of his career. Hopefully he lasts for a few years and doesn't slow down much
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Balliu playing well so far with Vallecano.
CanaYouDoIt

Just seen the Broja chances, wow , what a player man, he's even surprised me with his development in the last few months.

We have 2 guys who are perfect for international football, him and Bajrami are xG warriors, will get something on the scoresheet. Our time is coming soon. Muci is the same it seems.
Princ

Broja is the best thing since sliced bread!

What a shot off the post, what a header cleared off the line! AB has improved a great deal in all aspects of the game, including the air. Friends, this is what a world class athlete looks like!
These users thanked the author Princ for the post:
Aurora Bulkualis
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Even the commentators were jizzing their pants over Broja, and he was only on for 15 minutes. Crazy.

I said that him getting ~7 goals for his first season would be a very good target. Most world class strikers don't reach double digits in their first season. If he keeps this up, he'll definitely get there!
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
RedFootballs
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs

Let's hope he gets some starts soon as I am sure he will get goals if he gets the minutes.

We said it before, Suarez/Ibra etc went to the Eredivisie in their first season and got the same numbers. He mirrored other world-class strikers in that regard in that league getting give or take 10 goals

He is clearly in great form and developing quickly so it would be a shame if redmond continues to start over him. We are seeing why Chelsea loaned him to Southampton and gave him such a quick jump, they may genuinely see him as part of their plans.
  • Information