Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:41 pm All the talents that 'waited' for their diaspora country ended up sparking out and letting the hype get to their head. Broja has spoken about how playing with Albania helped him get back scoring before, when he was playing in u23 prem he struggled and only had 2 goals for the season, came with us scored a few and got his confidence back. Early international experience can be so valuable especially in a country like this which loves you if you score
Said the same thing about Januzaj. He missed such a huge chance to speed up his development with Albania and was stuck for years on benches for EPL teams and Belgium.

Broja made the best out of his playtime for Albania.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Muci shows some glimpses of brilliance for but 1 good thing he does he fcks up 5 times. I watched him starting before the international break and not gonna lie, he was pathetic to say the least. I thought Legia was the problem but nope, it's him.

Now that Lirim Kastrati signed there Muci will get even less play time. Lirim is a much superior player than him.
CanaYouDoIt

Lirim is so shit. All he has is pace.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:50 am Lirim is so shit. All he has is pace.

So did Odise and he's the greatest assist leader in Albania history.

Pace matters.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Manaj on the bench for Spezia, judging by their style of play this will be a tough assignment for him. They look like the Serie A Albania but with pacy wingers. I guess their idea is to just cross to him.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:17 pm Manaj on the bench for Spezia, judging by their style of play this will be a tough assignment for him. They look like the Serie A Albania but with pacy wingers. I guess their idea is to just cross to him.
Yea Motta plays like De Biasi. All these ex defender coaches love catenaccio football.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Bare was poor today
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Motta puts on a 19 years old lonee from Genova instead of Manaj. We’ll see Manaj play for Barca next summer again....
engineer123

And Udinese just scored
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Manaj only joined Spezia training on Friday so I wasn't expecting him to play today, hopefully he has number 9 for a reason
  • Information