Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Maybe Muci is just meant to be a super sub.

When he starts he’s always awful but when he comes from the bench he always seems to do something good.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:53 pm Ernest Muci with amazing assist for Lirim Kastrati. I believe this assist is most important thing Muci has done for Legia so far and together with Kastrati they can do wonders for polish squad.

https://twitter.com/DardanianFooty/stat ... 73417?s=19
I'd say it's the goal against Dinamo Zagreb that was his highlight, but this was some Gareth Bale shit. Holy f***. And against Spartak Moscow, worth 125 million. That's a bottom table EPL/Serie A level team.

Tare is already tracking this kid. If Lazio can buy him and loan him for 1-2 years, that'd be awesome.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:53 pm Ernest Muci with amazing assist for Lirim Kastrati. I believe this assist is most important thing Muci has done for Legia so far and together with Kastrati they can do wonders for polish squad.

https://twitter.com/DardanianFooty/stat ... 73417?s=19
What a motherfucking run by Muci. Wow!
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:41 pmI'd say it's the goal against Dinamo Zagreb that was his highlight, but this was some Gareth Bale shit. Holy f***. And against Spartak Moscow, worth 125 million. That's a bottom table EPL/Serie A level team.

Tare is already tracking this kid. If Lazio can buy him and loan him for 1-2 years, that'd be awesome.
Tare may have lost some good will with his Muriqi trade. Doubt he goes after Albanian player for a while now.
Dallku

If you make like a 5 minute video compilation of Muci the viewers would probably think he's better than Mbappe. His highlights are that special...
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:22 pm If you make like a 5 minute video compilation of Muci the viewers would probably think he's better than Mbappe. His highlights are that special...
I call that the Giroud effect.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:01 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:41 pmI'd say it's the goal against Dinamo Zagreb that was his highlight, but this was some Gareth Bale shit. Holy f***. And against Spartak Moscow, worth 125 million. That's a bottom table EPL/Serie A level team.

Tare may have lost some good will with his Muriqi trade. Doubt he goes after Albanian player for a while now.
The problem with Muriqi was his price tag. If he cost 3-4 mill (his real price), no one would bat an eye.

Muci is essentially a free transfer, and you can loan him out.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Muci has provided a couple big moments for the Legia supporters, scoring the tying goal at Dinamo and giving a wonderful assist to win the match at Spartak.

I will never forget when his team mate Josue put Portugal u21 up 0-1 in Durres. Sadiku would answer back with two stunning goals during the match to draw praise from the Portuguese coach and give fans hope that we had found a dominant striker to replace Bogdani.

Unfortunately, he would come nowhere near but it was a terrific game regardless.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh-tWr0DO4o
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:51 pm
Plako wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:01 pm

The problem with Muriqi was his price tag. If he cost 3-4 mill (his real price), no one would bat an eye.

Muci is essentially a free transfer, and you can loan him out.
Fair points.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

“Taulant Xhaka kurrë nuk e ka refuzuar kombtaren! i kam thënë Bulkut që nuk jam akoma 100% në formën time dhe më mirë ishte që të merrte një lojtar qe eshtë 100% në formë”.

“Këto janë gënjeshtra dhe nuk e di pse. Nuk është aspak e vertetë që unë kam refuzuar Kombëtaren, por isha 1 vit i lënduar dhe nuk isha në 100% në formë dhe nuk dua të rrezikoj prapë që të lëndohem. Në këtë mënyrë, i kam dhënë shansin një lojtari të ri që të grumbullohet”.

Xhaka diplomatically saying he doesn’t want to risk playing for the NT.
  • Information