Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:35 pm I'll still take Strakosha over Berisha. Strakosha has a brain fart once a year, but Berisha is shaky overall.
How terrible does Strakosha have to play for you to give up on him?! Are you waiting for him to dribble past his own defenders and score an own goal before you give up on him. I would take Selmani over Strakosha right now. Come on now :)
These users thanked the author Plako for the post:
ZenMaster
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:47 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:35 pm I'll still take Strakosha over Berisha. Strakosha has a brain fart once a year, but Berisha is shaky overall.
How terrible does Strakosha have to play for you to give up on him?! Are you waiting for him to dribble past his own defenders and score an own goal before you give up on him. I would take Selmani over Strakosha right now. Come on now :)
Selmani ? Come on ... Strakosha is still our best keeper, 1 howler doesn't change that. Did we forget Berisha and how shakey he's looked ?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

What did he do wrong besides the fuckup? When was his last fuckup, 2018/19 with Turkey?

Berisha is consistently shaky, and he's too skinny/non-imposing. Like I said, I'll take a fuckup once a year/2 years, than a keeper that gives 0 confidence to the defence.

Btw he also made a world class save the same game ^, which was a sure goal otherwise.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:29 am Image

Btw he also made a world class save the same game ^, which was a sure goal otherwise.
Even the broken clock is right twice a day.

Strakosha has hardly played this last year and making fatal blunders when he does finally get a chance. Berisha is terrible as well and Selmani is useless due to his height. Might be time to give Kastrati a look or promote a starting keeper from the Superliga.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:15 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:29 am Image

Even the broken clock is right twice a day.

Strakosha has hardly played this last year and making fatal blunders when he does finally get a chance. Berisha is terrible as well and Selmani is useless due to his height. Might be time to give Kastrati a look or promote a starting keeper from the Superliga.
Most stupid take I have ever seen on this forum. First of all there are MANY top goalkeepers who are 6'1 lol, that's not a restrictive height if you're good, but you think a keeper from the Superliga is better than Strakosha? How far has he fallen? He went from being one of the best young keepers in Italy to worse then Superliga level for having a bad patch in his career? Reactionary bs from many on this forum

On Selmani. I think, if he were to start for the NT, you would see quickly the difference between a keeper with several years of top flight and European competition experience and a young goalkeeper who has only played in the Superliga and Turkish 2nd league. Your reading of the game against guys like Lewa just won't be there. If he goes to a top5 league in the future we can look at him as an alternative. But now no unless both Berisha and Strakosha are injured
RedFootballs

Reactionary!!
CanaYouDoIt

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:58 am
Reactionary!!
It’s that American hot take culture in full flow .
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
RedFootballs
RedFootballs

Balliu playing well for Rayo today, gave away a pen just now but it's 3-0 in the 86th minute, other than that looked very good and like he belonged.

Rayo is defo looking like they'll stay up
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Broja still on bench lol
RedFootballs

Broja bodying Dias lol

I think it's safe to say he's a generational talent at this point... in all his limited minutes against top quality opposition he has looked dangerous. With consistent starts no doubt he could score 10-15.
  • Information