Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I think Tare will buy out Muci's contract, and loan him out to Holland/Belgium. Some of these bottom table Polish teams look like they're Superliga level (market value and playing level).

If you were to give leagues a ranking from 1-4, with 1 being a top league, and 4 lowest level of professional, Superliga would be a 4, Poland league a 3, and Holland/Belgium/Turkey a 2. Muci spending a year on loan like Broja on loan, would be perfect for him.

P.S. Did anyone catch Manaj's debut?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
engineer123

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:46 am I think Tare will buy out Muci's contract, and loan him out to Holland/Belgium. Some of these bottom table Polish teams look like they're Superliga level (market value and playing level).

If you were to give leagues a ranking from 1-4, with 1 being a top league, and 4 lowest level of professional, Superliga would be a 4, Poland league a 3, and Holland/Belgium/Turkey a 2. Muci spending a year on loan like Broja on loan, would be perfect for him.

He played for 20 minutes. Judging only by that, I think he found his level.
Didn't do any mistakes, but nothing special either, just average.
CanaYouDoIt

So I checked out Muci in last nights game and he really does have elite long range shooting. The guy had a freekick from a good 40 yards out and it took a good save, scored one like that for Tirana. He also had another good long range effort from outside the box, for our national team this skill will be top for us, as a smaller nation you rely on moments of magic and that's what he can give you. I don't think I've seen this level of long range shooting from many players, to hit it so hard yet be accurate is amazing.

Him , Broja and Bajrami all have that quality. What a time.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:20 pm So I checked out Muci in last nights game and he really does have elite long range shooting. The guy had a freekick from a good 40 yards out and it took a good save, scored one like that for Tirana. He also had another good long range effort from outside the box, for our national team this skill will be top for us, as a smaller nation you rely on moments of magic and that's what he can give you. I don't think I've seen this level of long range shooting from many players, to hit it so hard yet be accurate is amazing.

Him , Broja and Bajrami all have that quality. What a time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8QnibDixd4
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:46 am I think Tare will buy out Muci's contract, and loan him out to Holland/Belgium. Some of these bottom table Polish teams look like they're Superliga level (market value and playing level).

Muci is playing in the Europa league and Legia are decent for all things considered. Unless he’s going to Ajax or PSV it’s a lateral move.

If he continues to play well for Legia and they make him the starter that experience is good enough to be a bridge to a bundesliga or Italian team.
Dallku

Legia is more or less on the level of Dinamo Zagreb, Ferencvaros, etc..

The next move after Legia should be top 4 league ideally. Even playing for the bottom of those leagues is good because you face good level professional competition each week.

For example I doubt Legia is inferior to Manaj's team, Spezia. But the advantage of playing with Spezia is that you play against better teams and that's how you improve as a player and learn better habits.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Yea. He didn't do much, looked alright. In a team like Spezia who don't create much you really need the 90mins to tell more.
RedFootballs

IMO on Legia talk I think it's much better to even play for a mid table Eredivisie team. Legia are arguably not even the best club in Poland, and if I'm not mistaken their players rarely tend to make jumps to big clubs from there whereas in Holland/Portugal etc they are very visible leagues and plenty of players go straight to the PL, Bundesliga etc from there.

Add to that he is really having to fight for minutes despite always playing well and looking a class above. Legia is not that good of a team especially considering they play in a weak league to have to fight for minutes that hard as a young player. They are Serie B level but due to the low visibility and evident difficulties young foreign players have there it seems a even worse for Muci to me. But if he keeps making awesome clips, then no doubt a team will be on him in no time. Got posted on BT the other day.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:22 pm Legia is more or less on the level of Dinamo Zagreb, Ferencvaros, etc..
Dinamo Zagreb is on another level as they knocked out Tottenham and made it to EL quarter finals last time around.

They have played group stage in either Champions or Europa League every season for the last 15 years except in 2017-18, getting ran over by the legendary KF Skenderbeu from Korca!
RedFootballs

Italian media reckon Manaj is starting mid-week against Juventus
  • Information