Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

The challenge for Manaj will be being productive.

For Albania has has 6 goals in 26 games. It isn't the worst return but the goals he scored were against San Marino(2), Andorra, Moldova, Kazakhstan, and Belarus...

Right now he's a meme for Albanian fans but if he can prove he can score/assist against professional level competition then he will shut everyone up.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:22 pm Legia is more or less on the level of Dinamo Zagreb, Ferencvaros, etc..

The next move after Legia should be top 4 league ideally. Even playing for the bottom of those leagues is good because you face good level professional competition each week.

For example I doubt Legia is inferior to Manaj's team, Spezia. But the advantage of playing with Spezia is that you play against better teams and that's how you improve as a player and learn better habits.
Current level DZ is way beyond those two teams. It's worth something like 5x more than Legia on transfermarkt. In reality, Legia is more like Albi Doka's team.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:05 pm
Dallku wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:22 pm Legia is more or less on the level of Dinamo Zagreb, Ferencvaros, etc..

The next move after Legia should be top 4 league ideally. Even playing for the bottom of those leagues is good because you face good level professional competition each week.

For example I doubt Legia is inferior to Manaj's team, Spezia. But the advantage of playing with Spezia is that you play against better teams and that's how you improve as a player and learn better habits.
Current level DZ is way beyond those two teams. It's worth something like 5x more than Legia on transfermarkt. In reality, Legia is more like Albi Doka's team.
Don’t forget Legia almost beat Dinamo in the qualifiers last month. Legia is on the level of Ferencveraos, Red Star, and the other giants in Eastern European football. Legia have been competitive in Europe this season. I would say the quality in Poland is a bit better than those other leagues as there’s more money and professionalism in Poland compared to Serbia, Croatia and Hungary.

If Muci can get permanent playing time he’s in a good spot for the time being and doesn’t need a lateral move to Holland or Belgium
Aurora Bulkualis

artan wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:26 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:05 pm

Don’t forget Legia almost beat Dinamo in the qualifiers last month. Legia is on the level of Ferencveraos, Red Star, and the other giants in Eastern European football. Legia have been competitive in Europe this season. I would say the quality in Poland is a bit better than those other leagues as there’s more money and professionalism in Poland compared to Serbia, Croatia and Hungary.

If Muci can get permanent playing time he’s in a good spot for the time being and doesn’t need a lateral move to Holland or Belgium
Yeah but almost beating someone in a 2-legged tie, doesn't mean all that much. We were 1-1 with Portugal in head to head in 2016 EURO qualifiers. Taking a look at Polish league, it seems at best Croatian league level. Going by transfermarkt, Croatian league > Polish league.

Anyhow, him being a forward he can actually get some decent play time even as a sub in a top league. But the jump will be astronomical compared to some Superliga level Polish teams.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Croatian league is more scouted than Polish league that’s why Transfermarkt values are higher there.

On other news Rahmani had the match of the season so far, solid performance and scored a goal.
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:27 pm Croatian league is more scouted than Polish league that’s why Transfermarkt values are higher there.

On other news Rahmani had the match of the season so far, solid performance and scored a goal.
Rrahmani getting away from us was a crime. He's way better than Ismajli. Worst part is that he actually played in Superliga.

Most hilarious thing is top 2 most expensive Kosovar players (Muriqi, Rrahmani) played in Superliga, yet we don't even have a Top 5 player from there.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Rome might not pay Kumbulla “riscatto” of 22 million and he’ll be back playing at Verona next summer. Rome has spent only 3 million for him plus his wage so far. He should’ve gone to Fiorentina or another midtable Italian team.
Dallku

Yeah the Croatian values seem to be jacked up. I think it's because Croatia has a great reputation of producing young players and selling them so values are inflated by default. They also have great connections with agents and European clubs.

When you watch Croatian league it's really hard to watch. The level is dreadful and don't forget random Albanian leaguers can go there and do well.
Aurora Bulkualis

Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:08 am Yeah the Croatian values seem to be jacked up. I think it's because Croatia has a great reputation of producing young players and selling them so values are inflated by default. They also have great connections with agents and European clubs.

When you watch Croatian league it's really hard to watch. The level is dreadful and don't forget random Albanian leaguers can go there and do well.
Maybe they are inflated, but at the very least it's comparable as a league to Poland. But we know the gap between that and Serie A is pretty big. Even higher if it's EPL.

I'm not sure Muci will get anything more than a sub role if he goes there directly.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:08 am Rome might not pay Kumbulla “riscatto” of 22 million and he’ll be back playing at Verona next summer. Rome has spent only 3 million for him plus his wage so far. He should’ve gone to Fiorentina or another midtable Italian team.
Interesting so they didn't really risk it. They wanted to see if he was "it" before paying that big price. That's actually smart business by them.

Unfortunate for Kumbulla who might have to start over his road of trying to impress the big clubs.
  • Information