Hungary vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - October 9, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

For our stars to align,
Bare must ride the pine!
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I'm not taking anything for granted. Even if we start off well and score a goal, Reja will probably sit back and we'll concede an equalizer last minute.

Too many of those games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdQshw2Pukc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsRxdN6-s7M
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:07 pm I'm not taking anything for granted. Even if we start off well and score a goal, Reja will probably sit back and we'll concede an equalizer last minute.

Too many of those games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdQshw2Pukc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsRxdN6-s7M
I agree.

This is a tough match for us because getting a point would normally be a great result for us away vs Hungary but since we need three points to give us a fighting chance to qualify it’s going to be really difficult. I don’t think our guys have experience and the composure to get three points against Hungary when the pressure is on.

I said it vs the other week in our home match vs Hungary that we’ll sneak by a 1-0 victory as we had no expectations and we tend to play well when the expectations are low. I don’t realistically see a game we’re our guys can play as the favorites and try to score as opposed to playing to defend and hoping to get a goal. I see the way they crumbled against Poland and England and I don’t see how we get three points. We just got to hope the Hungarian team is in full dismantle.

I think it’ll be a 1-1 match. We’ll give up a late goal. Poland getting a draw vs England makes things difficult for us.

Edit: in hindsight that 1-1 draw vs Denmark was a great result as it was in the beginning of the campaign and set them up nicely later.

That 1-1 draw vs Norway kind of settled our fate that campaign and this match reminds me of that.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:07 pm I'm not taking anything for granted. Even if we start off well and score a goal, Reja will probably sit back and we'll concede an equalizer last minute.

Too many of those games
The first games after droping a 36 years old Skela without club, or with players like Lila, Vila, Osmani, Salihi, Valdet Rama that were so weak mentally. Something that hasn’t changed is Balaj being still here 🤣
Princ

Attachments
029149C1-782B-4602-9024-39FF1E946877.jpeg
029149C1-782B-4602-9024-39FF1E946877.jpeg (147.92 KiB) Viewed 4587 times
Princ

Albania opens an underdog to beat Hungary in Budapest.

Odds via 1xBet
1 ~49.6%
X ~28.9%
2 ~21.5%

Suggests a positive result will occur 1 in 2 times for Albania, with roughly 1 in 5 chance of victory. Looks to be a totally different match than what played out at Elbasan Arena.
Simboli i Diellit

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:53 pm Albania opens an underdog to beat Hungary in Budapest.

Odds via 1xBet
1 ~49.6%
X ~28.9%
2 ~21.5%

Suggests a positive result will occur 1 in 2 times for Albania, with roughly 1 in 5 chance of victory. Looks to be a totally different match than what played out at Elbasan Arena.
Because it’s been a while we haven’t won decisive away games.
Simboli i Diellit

Hungary has already pubblished the list. Reja always waiting for the friday before the match.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The Past vs. The Future

All together in one shot
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

This might be the best lineup we've had in the past several years. I just hope Reja doesn't f*** it up by inserting Manaj or Balaj.
  • Information