Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Bare will be out for injury during the October games. Abrashi is back and seems like Xhaka will join the team.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:58 pm Bare will be out for injury during the October games. Abrashi is back and seems like Xhaka will join the team.
Big loss. Probably our best player in 2020. Some people here think guys like Laci should be over him after one good performance against San Marino despite several poor performances before that. It's really hard to find players that consistently put decent performances and Bare has been that since he's been inserted in the lineup.

I guess it's Laci's time to show us what he can do against real competition.
Princ

artan wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:34 pm Big loss.
Albania missed him tremendously last time we stifled Hungary for the win!
Princ

artan wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:34 pm Probably our best player in 2020.
Nonsensical claim.

Cikalleshi has been undoubtedly the best player since 2019, registering 9 goals in his last 13 games during that period while carrying the team on his back!
Dallku

artan wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:34 pm
Big loss. Probably our best player in 2020. Some people here think guys like Laci should be over him after one good performance against San Marino despite several poor performances before that. It's really hard to find players that consistently put decent performances and Bare has been that since he's been inserted in the lineup.

I guess it's Laci's time to show us what he can do against real competition.

Laci was pretty good against Hungary but yeah, as we've seen with many players including Broja and Muci, coming on as a sub against a tiring team is completely different than starting.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Manaj's gonna have a tough time this season. Played nearly 90 minutes this season and hasn't had a single chance let alone a miss.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:47 pm Manaj's gonna have a tough time this season. Played nearly 90 minutes this season and hasn't had a single chance let alone a miss.
Hate to say it but you were the only one who didn't see it coming. :rrokullisem: Maybe because Barcelona took him to their pre-season you had high hopes for him.

But Manaj is not a good player because he offers nothing. If there is one thing he will give you is nothing. Most pointless player ever.
Klejdi1023

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:47 pm Manaj's gonna have a tough time this season. Played nearly 90 minutes this season and hasn't had a single chance let alone a miss.
Manaj is a frustrating player to watch, he's got some talent but I don't see him getting into a top 4 league team. Spezia are a poor team too and will probably get relegated, so we'll be seeing him back at Barca next summer in pre season again lol. I kind of hate we are stuck with him in the NT team though, as he can't do anything against any decent team save the minnows.
  • Information