Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Dallku wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:23 am Frasheri has to deal with feathers aimed at him by players who can't do 20 consecutive keep-ups.

Strakosha(when he plays) has to deal with rockets aimed at him by high level professional players.

An out of form professional is still much superior to a semi-pro. There are levels.
Strakosha is not better than anybody!

Golden boy at Lazio, before he started leaking like a sieve. Not even Albanian connection with Tare could stop 40 year old from taking his job, along with his pride. Now, he cries on the pitch like a spoiled little girl for pity of home fans. Vomit inducing!

Explain how Orges Shehi and Alban Hoxha made EURO 2016 team with worse domestic league stats than Frasheri last season.
Skenderbeu9

I don't like to comment a lot but seeing somebody mentioning Stivi fakin Frasheri as not only a potential call up to the NT but as a starting GK is way too much
Dude l don't know what medication you're on but change the prescription cause they make you have illusions
Goalkeeper is the toughest position to play at top level and the easiest at village League level
Compering 2 goalies with years of Serie A and Europa League experience to one 31yo who plays at Kosove is beyond trolling
If someone has earned the right to a look from the NT at that position is Kastrati who almost made it to Serie A last season and keeps getting playing time this year
As for Shehi the dude was a late bloomer
A true leader on and off field who proved his worth taking Skenderbeu 2 times at Europa League group stages
With your logic we should call Renato Arapi also
He was a Teuta's captain and we don't have depth at LB
God 🙏 show us mercy
Princ

Skenderbeu9 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:50 am I don't like to comment a lot but seeing somebody mentioning Stivi fakin Frasheri as not only a potential call up to the NT but as a starting GK is way too much
Dude l don't know what medication you're on but change the prescription cause they make you have illusions
Goalkeeper is the toughest position to play at top level and the easiest at village League level
Compering 2 goalies with years of Serie A and Europa League experience to one 31yo who plays at Kosove is beyond trolling
If someone has earned the right to a look from the NT at that position is Kastrati who almost made it to Serie A last season and keeps getting playing time this year
As for Shehi the dude was a late bloomer
A true leader on and off field who proved his worth taking Skenderbeu 2 times at Europa League group stages
With your logic we should call Renato Arapi also
He was a Teuta's captain and we don't have depth at LB
God 🙏 show us mercy
I am comparing two bench warmers who eat goals like you eat 🍆, to a player who is coming off best season of any goalie in the Superliga for at least the last 10 years!
Skenderbeu9

🍆
Really ?😔

Go suck Stivi's like a good girl
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:23 am Frasheri has to deal with feathers aimed at him by players who can't do 20 consecutive keep-ups.

Strakosha(when he plays) has to deal with rockets aimed at him by high level professional players.

An out of form professional is still much superior to a semi-pro. There are levels.

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/asllan ... bi-alonso/

Simboli, is this true?
Asllani was highly quoted at Empoli youth and debuted against Napoli in the cup last season. He had also a very good pre-season where he scored a goal from free kick (the one Daniele Adani had commented).

He had a good game two days ago in Youth League (he’s Empoli’s primavera captain). Having many tecnically gifted midfielders lowers his chances to get minutes in Serie A with Empoli but on the other hand helps him grow. Probably a loan somewhere in Serie B would help him getting more minutes.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:14 am

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/asllan ... bi-alonso/

Simboli, is this true?
Asllani was highly quoted at Empoli youth and debuted against Napoli in the cup last season. He had also a very good pre-season where he scored a goal from free kick (the one Daniele Adani had commented).

He had a good game two days ago in Youth League (he’s Empoli’s primavera captain). Having many tecnically gifted midfielders lowers his chances to get minutes in Serie A with Empoli but on the other hand helps him grow. Probably a loan somewhere in Serie B would help him getting more minutes.
I don't think a loan is needed. He's an Empoli academy product and they seem to be high on him to the point he's getting minutes for a newly promoted Serie A side. I also think he's going to have much bigger oppurtonties next year as Empoli got some nice young players especially in the midfield with Ricci and Bajrami who are catching the eyes of big teams. Especially Ricci who has the potential to be a top player, a team like Juventus or Inter will snatch him up. There is going to be some good chances for him next year to land a starting spot.
CanaYouDoIt

Domgjoni has chosen Kosove ! Good choice
artan

Gotta love how Albania is the only NT that waits until the last moment to announce the callups. It's like they are trying to generate publicity on journalists speculating who will be called up when in fact we know it's going to be the same players called up the last 2 years.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:45 pm Gotta love how Albania is the only NT that waits until the last moment to announce the callups. It's like they are trying to generate publicity on journalists speculating who will be called up when in fact we know it's going to be the same players called up the last 2 years.
Or maybe player tribute payments have not hit Duka's account yet
These users thanked the author Plako for the post (total 3):
Simboli i DiellitAurora BulkualisCanaYouDoIt
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

They’ll be releasing the names tomorrow.
  • Information