Hungary vs. Albania - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - October 9, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Skenderbeu9

Better he calls Muci from U21
Also why he ignores Selahi Rijeka is 1st right now at Croatia and he has quite a lot playing time
Sahiti should be tested too Roshi is done and Lenjani isn't getting younger
If only Grezda had some 🧠
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Of course it was good to last. Reja wants to go with Trashi over Balliu. Manaj and Cikalleshi up top over Uzuni.

This guy has completely fucking lost it.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post (total 2):
Simboli i DiellitCanaYouDoIt
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

He is obsessed with Manaj.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:59 am Of course it was good to last. Reja wants to go with Trashi over Balliu. Manaj and Cikalleshi up top over Uzuni.

This guy has completely fucking lost it.
We got a lucky result vs Hungary because of a wondergoal from a guy he doesn't even like.Thats very likely not happening again. Nothing we've done represents Reja well. We got destroyed by the better teams in the group and even struggled vs San Marino in the 1st game. Reja is pathetic.

Oh and if he wants Bajrami to play CM he wants. us to lose, that's not his spot.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:16 am He is obsessed with Manaj.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:16 am He is obsessed with Manaj.
He’s obsessed with Cika and Balaj too. He’s obsessed with the traditional striker who is big, physical and tries hold up play. I can understand not trusting Broja yet but to not to trust him for career bench warmers doesn’t make sense.

It creates such an imbalance on the team. Cika and Manaj can’t dribble nor do they have pace to stretch the back line. Hysaj and Trashi don’t have the pace nor the width to stretch the back line. Puts a lot of pressure on Bajrami and Bare to be the sole creators. Creates this imbalanced lineup that is flat.

Atleast Uzuini gives the team width and attacking flexibility. He may lack IQ at times but he also has a relentless work rate and will make runs and even have moments of attacking creativity. Uzuini and Bajrami can act as wingers in moments of possession. It’s also disrespectful to Uzuini who has clearly earned a spot in the lineup.

While Trashi hasn’t been bad by any means with the NT he doesn’t have much pace. I don’t see him being useful in a flat formation. Maybe if he has some runners and more uptempo his crosses can have some value.

It just seems like Reja is hoping for a draw when he plays with Manaj and Cika. We’re not gonna qualify with a draw. We are practically eliminated with a draw.
These users thanked the author artan for the post (total 2):
CanaYouDoItSimboli i Diellit
CanaYouDoIt

Someone needs to explain the maths to Reja, I don't think he gets it. Even the press conference was funny. Hysaj was saying how we need 6 points or its basically done and they told him that Reja said 4 points is ok, his face said it all. Reja has low standards and doesn't really care.
Princ

artan wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:52 pm It just seems like Reja is hoping for a draw when he plays with Manaj and Cika. We’re not gonna qualify with a draw. We are practically eliminated with a draw.
Cikalleshi and Manaj scored a goal and won a huge penalty at Poland.

Uzuni went 3/3 on field goal attempts and could not hit the target against the lower ranked Hungary.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:25 pm
artan wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:52 pm It just seems like Reja is hoping for a draw when he plays with Manaj and Cika. We’re not gonna qualify with a draw. We are practically eliminated with a draw.
Cikalleshi and Manaj scored a goal and won a huge penalty at Poland.

Uzuni went 3/3 on field goal attempts and could not hit the target against the lower ranked Hungary.
We didn't get a pen vs Poland. How many times are you going to repeat it?
Dallku

Minus Bajrami that's the same team that lost to Poland 4-1.

Strakosha is obviously better than Berisha and has played more than him recently too.

Balliu is obviously better than Trashi and since Hysaj plays LB for his club there are no position excuses...Maybe because it's practically Balliu's debut I guess...?

Uzuni is obviously more productive than Manaj who does nothing... and will do nothing.

Broja/Cikalleshi is a tough one. Cika is impossible to bench because he always contributes but at the same team you feel like Broja could be more dangerous in counter attacks. Hungay won't sit back like in Elbasan. This is a must win for them too.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
Princ

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:31 pm We didn't get a pen vs Poland. How many times are you going to repeat it?
The decision of a corrupt UEFA official or the Video Adjusting Results system does not concern me.

I call it as I see it!
  • Information