Albania vs. Poland - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - October 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

We don’t have Doka with the team and he doesn’t want to put on Balliu from the start. Trashi might be better than Balliu defensively and has played more on the left side. Balliu on the other hand doesn’t offer much defensively but is fast and can cross.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:50 am We don’t have Doka with the team and he doesn’t want to put on Balliu from the start. Trashi might be better than Balliu defensively and has played more on the left side. Balliu on the other hand doesn’t offer much defensively but is fast and can cross.
Hysaj would be moved to the left side where he plays for club. Trashi plays in Kuwait and you can't tell me with a straight face he's better than Balliu.
Klejdi1023

artan wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:12 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:50 am We don’t have Doka with the team and he doesn’t want to put on Balliu from the start. Trashi might be better than Balliu defensively and has played more on the left side. Balliu on the other hand doesn’t offer much defensively but is fast and can cross.
Hysaj would be moved to the left side where he plays for club. Trashi plays in Kuwait and you can't tell me with a straight face he's better than Balliu.
Trashi should not be anywhere near the NT… it’s a joke he gets called up and starts too. Reminds me of Albi Alla, but he completely fell off the radar as should Trashi.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

This game will be decided by fuckups (or lack thereof). With that atmosphere and hype, I doubt we'll have trouble creating chances. We just need to avoid fucking up easy chances, or make any defensive blunders.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Albania’s odds going up while Poland win and draw are going down. They’re heavy favourites we haven’t beaten a team their caliber since Portugal in the Euro 2016 qualifiers.
Simboli i Diellit

The team that scores first in our domestic games hasn’t lost in the last 25 years. Also the team that scored first in games between Albania and Poland has never lost.
CanaYouDoIt

Today is a special day , stadium will be full , fans will be going crazy . The boys just don’t have to make stupid mistakes. Keep it clean and we make history .
engineer123

Gjasula is suspected to be positive with Covid 19.
The way things are going I don't know who will play in midfield today.
CanaYouDoIt

engineer123 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:11 pm Gjasula is suspected to be positive with Covid 19.
Maybe only calling up 3 CMs wasn't a good idea.
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post (total 2):
engineer123artan
artan

engineer123 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:11 pm Gjasula is suspected to be positive with Covid 19.
That will be a big loss. We don't have quality cover for his position and I thought he's been pretty good this year for us. Also, I believe Cekici is out with suspension.

I said this when the selections came out but Reja didn't call up enough midfielders. Based on Reja's preference Ramadani will be the replacement for Gjasula and Cokaj will be the only cover we have in the midfield.

If Reja plays defensive this can get ugly. Our backline doesn't have the quality to withhold a 65-35 possession onslaught where Poland keeps on whipping crosses in the box or creates legit chances. Someone like Veseli or even Ismajli will have a mental lapse and I wouldn't blame them since you can't expect any backline to withhold constant bombardment like that. It's why they we need to play counter attacking and have Broja, Uzuini and Balliu in the lineup to alleviate that pressure. Trashi, Manaj, etc, don't give them this threat and allows Poland to camp in our half with no threat what so ever.
  • Information