Albania vs. Poland - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - October 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Gjasula was like an added Defender out there. His movements when the CB went forward are difficult to replicate by others. Ramadani doesn’t have good passing but is good defensively and plays his heart out, Cokaj doesn’t have much experience at this stage...
Klejdi1023

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:16 pm You guys are overthinking it. Leave this Kumbulla or Hysaj at DM nonsense. Its going to be Cokaj or Ramadani actual CMs. Moving Hysaj or Kumbulla causes more problems.
I don't trust neither Cokaj nor Ramadani for this game, however players are there for a reason and it's detrimental not to play them when everyone else is out, it's a tough call for sure.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Klejdi1023 wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:22 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:16 pm You guys are overthinking it. Leave this Kumbulla or Hysaj at DM nonsense. Its going to be Cokaj or Ramadani actual CMs. Moving Hysaj or Kumbulla causes more problems.
I don't trust neither Cokaj nor Ramadani for this game, however players are there for a reason and it's detrimental not to play them when everyone else is out, it's a tough call for sure.
One plays in Croatia and the other in Hungary. They’ll be facing Zielinski and Piatek😂
CanaYouDoIt

It doesn't matter if you trust them at this stage, they have to play. This is it, time to step up or its done.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Wow. That's a big loss. Almost as big as Djim.

Gjasula is key in this system... He's like a midfield CB. Cleaning up plays making tackles, fouling to stop counter and protects the defense especially with Veseli there we would have needed someone like him.
RedFootballs

What happened to Laci? Is he injured? And xhaka didn't come... Damn in the most important game since we were born were missing our best player and we don't have a DM bc of bad luck despite having so much depth at the position
Princ

Tonight is our World Cup final!

LFG ALBANIA!
RedFootballs

If Ramadani starts I might not watch. Gonna be painful when Veseli and Ramadani gift 3 goals to the opposition
Klejdi1023

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:33 pm
It doesn't matter if you trust them at this stage, they have to play. This is it, time to step up or its done.
It's not about if I Trust them or not, Reja is the coach and he doesn't trust them either. Ramadani is a liability and Cokaj has no experience, it's important to have other options especially in this game.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Damn no one can replicate Gjasula in this team, he will be missed. Reja needs to put in either Hysaj or Balliu at DM instead of Ramadani now but I doubt it and we'll probably see Ramadani start so it will be like playing with 10 men. I would also start Mihaj over Veseli but its Reja so Veseli is locked in to start.
  • Information