Albania vs. Poland - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - October 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:30 pm He kinda wants to bunker down for a while then put Broja- Bajrami in the second half. Roshi-Trashi-Veseli are all a liability defending on that left side.
Problem with that is when your chances come you have to take them and not having Broja and Bajrami on from min 1 will cost us . As we saw with the Uzuni missed chances , Broja won’t be able to score a wonder goal every game .
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:35 pm
Princ wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:33 pm Not the ideal lineup but we are missing many key players.

Give Reja the benefit of the doubt as he has done a great job to get us here!
He really hasn’t .
It’s a poker game, he is bluffing.

https://instagram.com/stories/fshforg/2 ... =copy_link
Dallku

Trashi is not in midfield. He will be a wingback. That formation is wrong. I'm just happy to see the legendary Odise Roshi in the team. If there is anyone who can pull miracles in this team it's him.

However the (fluke) strategy of bringing on Broja in the 2nd half won't work in this game because:

1) Polish defenders won't break a sweat defending Manaj. Poland will control the midfield and won't lose energy.

2) Poland will probably be up by one or two by the time he comes on.
Simboli i Diellit

Manaj gets a lot of fauls but there is noone to take advantage of those and we’ve been sucking at set pieces since De Biasi’s time.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Let's get real. We were criticizing Trashi and Cekici choices last game, and they were both bad. I don't know why it'd be different this game with Ramadani. This guy is barely a Superliga level player.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:43 pm Let's get real. We were criticizing Trashi and Cekici choices last game, and they were both bad. I don't know why it'd be different this game with Ramadani. This guy is barely a Superliga level player.
I’d give Cokaj the benefit of the doubt because i haven’t seen him play and he has scored some goals in Croatia while playing regularly. Ramadani failed to get to a good team in Denmark and ended up at MTK in Humgary.
artan

We're gonna get dominated possession wise and Poland will create many chances unlike the Hungarians who played regressive. I don't think that backline can bunker for 90 minutes without making a few mental lapses and there will be constant pressure among them all night.

The thing I do like is that he's trying to play the counter attack game which isn't the worst since we can lure Poland in maybe and expose them. I don't think Roshi is barely a NT caliber player but sometimes you do go to go all in and try and his pace is needed. But it seems like only Reja/Albania would bench guys like Broja, Bajrami and Balliu. We benched three players playing in the Top 4 of Europe for guys in Kuwait, Turkish First Division and Hungary lol.

I'm guessing the lineup is this and not a back 4. But I think Reja did play a back 4 against Turkey that one time so maybe?

---------Manaj
------Uzuini--Roshi
Trashi-Ramadani-Bare-Hysaj
---Veseli-Kumbulla-Ismajli
----------Berisha

We got to hope for some Roshi magic but I see a 2-0 defeat for us. You have to play your best guys..
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:45 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:43 pm Let's get real. We were criticizing Trashi and Cekici choices last game, and they were both bad. I don't know why it'd be different this game with Ramadani. This guy is barely a Superliga level player.
I’d give Cokaj the benefit of the doubt because i haven’t seen him play and he has scored some goals in Croatia while playing regularly. Ramadani failed to get to a good team in Denmark and ended up at MTK in Humgary.
Anything is better. Even placing Bare there and placing Bajrami in Bare's place.
artan wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:46 pm We're gonna get dominated possession wise and Poland will create many chances unlike the Hungarians who played regressive. I don't think that backline can bunker for 90 minutes without making a few mental lapses and there will be constant pressure among them all night.

The thing I do like is that he's trying to play the counter attack game which isn't the worst since we can lure Poland in maybe and expose them. I don't think Roshi is barely a NT caliber player but sometimes you do go to go all in and try and his pace is needed. But it seems like only Reja/Albania would bench guys like Broja, Bajrami and Balliu. We benched three players playing in the Top 4 of Europe for guys in Kuwait, Turkish First Division and Hungary lol.

I'm guessing the lineup is this and not a back 4. But I think Reja did play a back 4 against Turkey that one time so maybe?

---------Manaj
------Uzuini--Roshi
Trashi-Ramadani-Bare-Hysaj
---Veseli-Kumbulla-Ismajli
----------Berisha

We got to hope for some Roshi magic but I see a 2-0 defeat for us. You have to play your best guys..
We essentially have no midfield. :lol:
Simboli i Diellit

Broja seems sad and disappointed. Not laughing at all.
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:49 pm Broja seems sad and disappointed. Not laughing at all.
Because there's nothing he can do to start. He can score a million goals as a sub, and Reja will be like "See, my plan is working" and leave him as a sub.
  • Information