Albania vs. Poland - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - October 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

This feels like we're fielding Albania B team. I guess play down the wing, maybe Roshi can whip in a cross or two to Uzuni? Manaj? lol
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:49 pm Broja seems sad and disappointed. Not laughing at all.
He should be. He scored the two most important goals this qualifier coming off the bench and he's constantly benched for inferior players who are amateurs. Only Reja/Albania would bench Broja for guys like Manaj, Balaj and Cikaleshi. It's the same with benching Balliu for a Kuwaiti player. Or benching Bajrami.

I don't think any other NT would do this.
These users thanked the author artan for the post (total 2):
CanaYouDoItSimboli i Diellit
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:49 pm Broja seems sad and disappointed. Not laughing at all.
I would be too if I’ve just saved my managers job in back to back games vs Hungary with some of the best goals we’ve seen to be benched for shit like Manaj and Roshi
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Aurora Bulkualis
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Zielinski vs. Ramadani. Lewandowski vs. Veseli. Oh boy.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post:
Dallku
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Last game Manaj was actually closer to giving Hungary a goal than Albania. Fortunately his assist hit the post.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Balliu is on the stands. Seems he has picked up an injury.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:06 pm Balliu is on the stands. Seems he has picked up an injury.
That's suspect.

He only got very few minutes last game. Wouldn't be surprised if he pulls a Xhaka and is just pissed off.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The reality is both us and Hungary were C level/Pot 3 teams and they lost their best striker. So we could stalemate until Broja came on.

Poland might not on the level of a France or England, but they're a solid B level/Pot 2 team and their best striker is playing. With all these injuries, it's very likely that the game will already be decided BEFORE Broja even gets a chance to play.
These users thanked the author Aurora Bulkualis for the post (total 2):
DallkuSimboli i Diellit
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:07 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:06 pm Balliu is on the stands. Seems he has picked up an injury.
That's suspect.

He only got very few minutes last game. Wouldn't be surprised if he pulls a Xhaka and is just pissed off.
Indeed. He probably doesn’t even feels included. We’ll know for sure after the match. If they can inquadrate him at the stadium.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
Dallku
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:08 pm The reality is both us and Hungary were C level/Pot 3 teams and they lost their best striker. So we could stalemate until Broja came on.

Poland might not on the level of a France or England, but they're a solid B level/Pot 2 team and their best striker is playing. With all these injuries, it's very likely that the game will already be decided BEFORE Broja even gets a chance to play.
100% , chances are they are already 1-2/ up before half time because you can’t just rely on wondergoals and holding opposition to clean sheets . We’ve not beaten anyone better than us , we have better players than Hungary …
  • Information