Albania vs. Poland - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - October 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

I've been one of Broja's biggest supporters but I do find it strange that despite for club and country him having great minutes off the bench he never gets a start. These coaches see him way more than we do and know his strength and weaknesses, even at Vitesse despite his great goalscoring records he was benched at times.

With Reja it seems to be bitterness over that England game but I think there is merit to the suggestion Broja isn't a 90 mins player and isn't well-rounded though easily better than the likes of Balaj who offer nothing
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:11 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:08 pm The reality is both us and Hungary were C level/Pot 3 teams and they lost their best striker. So we could stalemate until Broja came on.

Poland might not on the level of a France or England, but they're a solid B level/Pot 2 team and their best striker is playing. With all these injuries, it's very likely that the game will already be decided BEFORE Broja even gets a chance to play.
100% , chances are they are already 1-2/ up before half time because you can’t just rely on wondergoals and holding opposition to clean sheets . We’ve not beaten anyone better than us , we have better players than Hungary …

The worst thing is that Reja gets credit for these Broja goals.

Dude, there is nothing "strategic" about a striker going beast mode and scoring from an impossible angle in 10 minutes he's on. There is nothing logical about this.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post (total 2):
CanaYouDoItAurora Bulkualis
RedFootballs

Am shocked Bajrami is not starting. We need quality players if we have a hope of getting down Poland's end and scoring a goal. It seems Reja's idea is to bunker, play defensively and go for broke with Broja and Bajrami in the last 30
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The famous non-scoring trio upfront. Lol.

Hate to say it but this is Manajs night. He better use some of that Messi tutoring tonight.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs

With players like Veseli Ramadani Trashi starting we are going to put in another 2019 esque performance. What's changed this campaign is we have quality players making a difference, not the old amateurs who did nothing.

Gjasula and Djim have been 2 of the highlights of this campaign.
artan

He expects the mediocre back line of Veseli, Kumbulla and Ismaili to withhold Poland for 80 minutes… The same back line notorious for mental lapses and collapses. We’re putting way too much pressure on the defenders.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:17 pm The famous non-scoring trio upfront. Lol.

Hate to say it but this is Manajs night. He better use some of that Messi tutoring tonight.
Loled at the Polish comentators commenting at Manaj’s Barcelona experience 🤣
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
Aurora Bulkualis
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:17 pm With players like Veseli Ramadani Trashi starting we are going to put in another 2019 esque performance. What's changed this campaign is we have quality players making a difference, not the old amateurs who did nothing.

Gjasula and Djim have been 2 of the highlights of this campaign.
We went from top 4 league professional back to the roots.

Hopefully this crowd and adrenaline and Roshi pull off a miracle.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
Aurora Bulkualis
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:17 pm The famous non-scoring trio upfront. Lol.

I want Sugar Ray to prove me wrong so bad but I know it’s impossible. There’s a better chance of Manaj slipping in the box on a free kick defense allowing an open goal for Poland.
These users thanked the author artan for the post:
Aurora Bulkualis
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

It’s funny how the Chelsea fans are mad at Edy Reja for not starting Broja again 🤣
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post (total 3):
DallkuAurora BulkualisCanaYouDoIt
  • Information