Albania vs. Poland - World Cup Qualifiers Europe - October 12, 2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:13 pm Well we didn't have anyone else to play at DM other than Cokaj (who I doubt is much better, Ramadani actually did pretty good today relative to expectation) and they said Balliu's injured.

Abrashi and Laci, two players who played great at that position, are both injured, then Gjasula tests positive and Xhaka refuses the callup. 4 DMs missing from bad luck.
You don't need a pure DM when you're already playing with 3 central defenders. Even putting someone like Bare in front of the defence, and playing Bajrami instead of Ramadani would be 100x better.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

Hungary tied away with England. According to some here, we can't even ask for a tie against Poland at home.
Aurora Bulkualis

Anyhow, AK will be empty for a number of games after this thanks to a bunch of morons.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:15 pm Regarding Uzuni Reja's system probably makes him look really bad. Only 17 touches today. He's been awful this campaign but still impressing at club level. Should be a key player for us being a winger but isn't performing well.

There is still a scenario left for us to take 2nd but it's practically impossible. Poland have to lose to Hungary and we have to beat England.
Nothing to do with system. Uzuni is a low level amateur, that's why he plays in Hungary for a team weaker than the glorious Skenderbeu(who didn't have any NT material btw).

Games likes these is what separate the amateurs from the professionals. That's why players like Kumbulla are able to shine and players like Uzuni/Manaj get exposed. There are levels.

Only top 4 league level talent can compete in this qualifying level.
These users thanked the author Dallku for the post:
Aurora Bulkualis
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:17 pm Hungary tied away with England. According to some here, we can't even ask for a tie against Poland at home.
It's comparing the squads on paper and asking, out of 10, how many times do you win or draw this game, with your best player injured and a massive hole in the middle of the field?

Sure we can beat them 10 or 20% of the time but losing 1-0 is not a result which makes me go Reja Out.
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:19 pm Anyhow, AK will be empty for a number of games after this thanks to a bunch of morons.
There’s no way they do that . I mean I wouldn’t be surprised but to ban fans for that would be crazy .
artan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:20 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:19 pm Anyhow, AK will be empty for a number of games after this thanks to a bunch of morons.
There’s no way they do that . I mean I wouldn’t be surprised but to ban fans for that would be crazy .
I think so. If Hungary can have fans banned for racist abuse I don’t see why they wouldn’t treat this worst since this could have got someone hurt theoretically.

They’re gonna make an example out of Albania. Fine + no fans
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Nah they’ll probably make some fine and we’ll be playing against Andora without fans. Probably very few would buy tickets to Andora game either way.
These users thanked the author Simboli i Diellit for the post:
Aurora Bulkualis
artan

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:19 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:17 pm Hungary tied away with England. According to some here, we can't even ask for a tie against Poland at home.
It's comparing the squads on paper and asking, out of 10, how many times do you win or draw this game, with your best player injured and a massive hole in the middle of the field?

Sure we can beat them 10 or 20% of the time but losing 1-0 is not a result which makes me go Reja Out.
Let’s make no mistake Poland is not Brazil or France. When we are full health we have several players who can walk in their lineup or fight for a spot. The talent gap isn’t that big besides Lewis and Zelinski.

But when you purposely play an amateur over Balliu, an amateur over Broja and don’t find place for Bajrami your gonna get outclassed.

This is a Reja problem. He’s been fooling around with the lineups since he got the job. Only reja would make these lineup choices
These users thanked the author artan for the post:
Aurora Bulkualis
  • Information