Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

FSHF is on their social media advertising Manaj.

You have to wonder who his manager and connections are that he gets put into these situations. Guaranteed starter for Albania, training with Barcelona, Serie A move, etc..
Pjetër

Hysaj foul in the box
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:04 pm FSHF is on their social media advertising Manaj.

You have to wonder who his manager and connections are that he gets put into these situations. Guaranteed starter for Albania, training with Barcelona, Serie A move, etc..
Yeah I saw their Instagram post. Normally I wouldn’t mind one of our players getting this kind of treatment but when it’s detrimental to the national team it really sucks.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:04 pm FSHF is on their social media advertising Manaj.

If he could actually play well he has a golden situation in Spezia. The other CF is playing awful.
artan

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:20 pm

If he could actually play well he has a golden situation in Spezia. The other CF is playing awful.
In my opinion Manaj is too weak to be playing as a lone forward. He gets pushed around too easily in physical situations and he’s not tall or athletic to be a threat in the air or to out pace defenders. Nor can he be a winger because he’s too slow and can’t dribble.

Realistically he can only play next to a physical striker who does the dirty work. His only redeeming quality is that he’s decent at making runs and finding pockets of space but the problem with that is he’s not good at finishing. If you want to be a goal poacher you got to burry your chances.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

artan wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:28 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:20 pm

In my opinion Manaj is too weak to be playing as a lone forward. He gets pushed around too easily in physical situations and he’s not tall or athletic to be a threat in the air or to out pace defenders. Nor can he be a winger because he’s too slow and can’t dribble.

Realistically he can only play next to a physical striker who does the dirty work. His only redeeming quality is that he’s decent at making runs and finding pockets of space but the problem with that is he’s not good at finishing. If you want to be a goal poacher you got to burry your chances.
He hasn't grown as a player much at all over the last few years, if anything I'd say he might've been better in 2019. He needs to get into form fast bc this is probably the last opportunity he'll get in a top league if he fails and it's not that he won't get chances. He has a great possibility to establish himself as the starter if he plays well.
Princ

Broja is a legend in the making!

1st Premier League start, 1st goal! Congratulations both to him and to us, who are lucky enough to call such a player an Albanian!
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Hysaj gave away a pk and got subbed out.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

“Të them të drejtën ndaj Sheffield United nuk më pëlqeu, megjithatë sot bëri shumë më mirë. Ishte i jashtëzakonshëm dhe besoj që me një paraqitje të tillë e me golin e shënuar, të fitojë më shumë konfidencë, pasi ka potencialin për të bërë shumë më tepër se kaq. Sot ishte shansi të tregonte që mund të luante 90 minuta dhe e bëri më së miri”, deklaroi austriaku Hasenhuttl

https://twitter.com/USATODAYNEWS24/stat ... 95202?s=20
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Damn son. A match winner?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information