Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:04 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:48 pm Manaj not called with Spezia today due to an argument with Motta #Idiot
Lol he wasn’t going to start even with Spezia missing 10 players 😂

They have a lot of quantity but no quality in striker, the other strikers has 0 goals in 6 games and 1 goal in 7 games, it is his chance to prove he is any good. Unfortunately he's still an idiot. Got left home even with Specia missing 10 players, god knows what he did this time.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:19 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:48 pm Manaj not called with Spezia today due to an argument with Motta #Idiot

They have a lot of quantity but no quality in striker, the other strikers has 0 goals in 6 games and 1 goal in 7 games, it is his chance to prove he is any good. Unfortunately he's still an idiot. Got left home even with Specia missing 10 players, god knows what he did this time.
Well i don’t know where did the rumour come out of Manaj arguing with Motta but all news articles point out Motta saying he left him out for tecnical choices. Apparently he has nothing to offer a relegation team like Spezia but he can start for Reja ahead of Broja. Manaj played in 5 games and has had 170 minutes.

Spezia losing 2:0. Motta might get sacked soon.

On other news Kolaj scored in Serie B for Alessandria.
RedFootballs

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:47 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:19 pm

Well i don’t know where did the rumour come out of Manaj arguing with Motta but all news articles point out Motta saying he left him out for tecnical choices. Apparently he has nothing to offer a relegation team like Spezia but he can start for Reja ahead of Broja. Manaj played in 5 games and has had 170 minutes.

Spezia losing 2:0. Motta might get sacked soon.

On other news Kolaj scored in Serie B for Alessandria.
I don't think Motta has said anything but i read in il secolo that it was a disciplinary issue
tr4r4r545.PNG
tr4r4r545.PNG (39.62 KiB) Viewed 2173 times
Reja's striker order is like this : Cika/Uzuni/Manaj-Balaj/Broja, hopefully he has had a change of heart after Cika/Uzuni/Manaj terrible performances during the break, but I don't see Broja ever becoming first-choice with Reja unless he would start every game with Southampton. It is confusing as well because in his minutes with Southampton his defensive contribution and pressing was very good and it's somewhere he's clearly improved
Dallku

Spezia could just promote a random youth striker from their primavera team and he would be just as useful as Manaj. Maybe even more.

Cinderella story is over.
Simboli i Diellit

Hahaha poor Manaj, this is becoming epic. Even a Pole in the GK area could score more than Manaj :zgerdhimje:
artan

The sooner this disaster experiment is over the best it will be for both Albania and Spezia. Manaj should make use of the time he'll have on the bench and learn Turkish because he'll be playing with Roshi and co in the Turkish first division next year.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:10 pm Mentality can only take an amateur player so far. We won't be able to beat better teams when we have 3 players in the lineup that are borderline amateur. When guys like Manaj, Balaj, Cikaleshi, Trashi, etc, start in the lineup it's like playing with half a player. It's like we're playing a man down. Bare, Gymcity, Hysaj can play great games but they won't be able to carry the few amateurs in the lineup.

I also fail to see how it's shocking how guys like Cikaleshi, Balaj and Manaj can't score against good teams. These guys can't score in second divisions what makes you think they can score against teams other than Moldova?

This is why it's a manager problem. Only Albania will bench professional players in Balliu, Broja and Bajrami for borderline amateur players.
Again, strikers are not the only ones that score goals. It's a team game. You can have CBs scoring from set pieces, midfielders making late runs or long distance shots. Plenty of options, none of which have ever come to fruition for us.

That's a mentality issue first and foremost. Look at all those teams like Spain, Italy, Turkey, Poland, Portugal, Serbia. Haven't scored a single goal at home in years.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs

Bajrami on the bench again for Empoli, wow, tough times for Albanians in Serie A so far
Simboli i Diellit

Broja starting.
RedFootballs

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:26 pm Broja starting.
Manager is benching a 20 mill signing for a 20 year old loanee that is only there for a season. Tells you a lot. It was gonna take time for him to get starting opportunities at a PL team being young and on loan but now he has it, he can establish himself.
  • Information